Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Butt Sex is Koo!

Fun-subject.

Hi, as I asked you in the post, above, how many of you have used-buttplugs? What were your-experiences, if you did?

RDDI

gino38 said:
The girl I've been hooking up with for the last few weeks loves it. She uses the vibrator while I work the behind and she goes nuts. I love it. I just can't believe she likes it so much because she's so small and I'm large(not bragging). I'd think it would hurt, but she tells me to bang away to my hearts content.

I just gave myself a hard on by typing that.

Me too

OK, now I just read what I wrote and got another one.

Any girls try it the other way around? I mean vaginal sex with vibrator in ass? Sounds like another fun option.

No one has tried that? Well, maybe I'll try it with my friend this weekend and I'll let you know what she has to say about it.

gino38 said:
The girl I've been hooking up with for the last few weeks loves it. She uses the vibrator while I work the behind and she goes nuts. I love it. I just can't believe she likes it so much because she's so small and I'm large(not bragging). I'd think it would hurt, but she tells me to bang away to my hearts content.

My b/f and I periodically try the ass, but he is biiiiig too (which I am not at all complaining about) but it does hurt me,, can your girl give me some tips? - We do the lube - lots of it, but... (no pun intended.)

Top Bottom