Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Butt injections

I very rarely get sore from it and hate when I do. Switch out to a 1 inch needle 1.5 is overkill.

I'm not as lean as alot of guys. I always use a 1.5 inch, 21 gauge. The 21 gauge is like a pencil, but i switched to 1.5 inch cuz when I used a 1 inch, the oil would just collect between the skin and the muscle and create very painful pockets of oil. It does hurt, and once i injected too low and the muscle started spasming. I can't do shoulders, too painful, same as quads so i have no choice but to use glutes. I'm really screwed now that I'm starting tren ace .alot of pins. So, count yourself lucky that your not sore!! 8)

Make sure it's going into the muscle. But yeah it probably helps she's doing it since she can keep it steady. Not moving it while your pressing in the sauce helps a lot for me to cut down on soreness.

I'm not as lean as alot of guys. I always use a 1.5 inch, 21 gauge. The 21 gauge is like a pencil, but i switched to 1.5 inch cuz when I used a 1 inch, the oil would just collect between the skin and the muscle and create very painful pockets of oil. It does hurt, and once i injected too low and the muscle started spasming. I can't do shoulders, too painful, same as quads so i have no choice but to use glutes. I'm really screwed now that I'm starting tren ace .alot of pins. So, count yourself lucky that your not sore!! 8)

21? Thats too much man.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom