Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Burn fat - Keep muscle - Wich drugs are the best???

Well, I'm doing that very thing right now, and here's my approach: The first 10 always come off pretty easy, so I'm just going w a cleaner diet and AM cardio for them. After that I'm gonna cycle clen and E/C 3 or 4 times, 2 weeks of each and run a 5 week t-3 cycle in there. So it would be like- weeks 1-4, just diet and cardio. weeks 5-?(12 or so) alternating clen and E/C weeks 6-11 t-3.

just one guy's idea.

I had considerd heat mizer but this is my first time out w/ the diet drugs and I'd rather do them individually so I can see how each is gonna affect me before I mix 'em up too much.

Hope it helps.

anavar in sufficient amounts (40mg +)

tren/winstrol

or test+strong anti-estrogen (armidex, or even better, femara).

or a combo of the above. I plan to shred in the spring on anavar+test/femara

Hugh Gellatts said:
anavar in sufficient amounts (40mg +)

tren/winstrol

or test+strong anti-estrogen (armidex, or even better, femara).

or a combo of the above. I plan to shred in the spring on anavar+test/femara

Well said Hugh Gellatts. I plan on using fina/anavar/prop/arimidex around summer time to cut up.

Wait a second... didn't he say that his goal was to lose fat and MANTAIN muscle mass? That's what I'm doing right now, and I'm not using AS... just some thermogenics here and there (e.g. Clen, ECA) along with carb depletion, maintainence workouts, and tons of AM-empty stomach cardio. It's not easy, but it's working. My point is that for his goals, I don't think adding AS is justified right now, and may actually be somewhat of a waste on such a reduced calorie diet.

Test-Fina-Liquidex and most important....DIET and CARDIO!!! There are so many cycles that you could do to reach your goals but when it all comes down to it, if your diet is shit then your results will be as well. E-mail or PM me if you need any help

M18

I' don't quite understand the use of liquidex in this case
does it serve another role other than keeping off bloat and Gyno ?

Top Bottom