Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking tips?

How are these macros for a bulk? they are somewhere like 45% Carbs 40% Prot. and 15% Fats 190-200 grams of protein,60-70 grams of fat at most..and the rest are carbs.3800 Kcals.tips?should i change anything? keep in mind im 145 lbs and my target is 180. i am also only 5 months into kind of lifting at 18 years old.i dont need advices like dont bulk or bulk easier.

How are these macros for a bulk? they are somewhere like 45% Carbs 40% Prot. and 15% Fats 190-200 grams of protein,60-70 grams of fat at most..and the rest are carbs.3800 Kcals.tips?should i change anything? keep in mind im 145 lbs and my target is 180. i am also only 5 months into kind of lifting at 18 years old.i dont need advices like dont bulk or bulk easier.
you should increase your carbs and fat if you want to bulk more, your protein is too low also

bulking quickly means a lot of fat and water. muscle tissue takes YEARS to build my man

just letting you know that

my advice? stick to high quality muscle building foods
thoughts on those kind of foods?
i usually eat pastas,chicken breast,oats,milk,eggwhite(substitute) although eggs are fine for me too..berries,and rice!

Top Bottom