Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking starts tommorow

D00fy

Friday starting to bulk........went shopping earlier before thanksgiving dinner...... bought RED MEAT diamonds favorite food:p :p sweet potatoes,oatmeal,cottage cheese,lean deli meats low sodium.......... I can feel my bones under my armpits or something MY RIB CAGE ,plus i want to define my LATS more and put mass on my back and shoulders because i love my shoulders and back as far as chest goes i am HOPELESS

for chest i do decline,incline,deckpeck any suggestions for chest?

mate give us a look at your diet and your training pattern and then some one may help u out
best of luck on the bulking and if it moves eat it

leave the pec deck for the end of your workout ....go in and do d/b presses 6-8 reps,alternate with barbell bench press when you get bored with the d/b's,as far as incline,decline.you choose.i don't do both in the same workout.alternate them.....stick to basics and pound your chest.....:D

Increase your calories slowly so your system knows what to do with all the extra calories instead of eating double of what you usually eat. That way your body will just store it.

For chest, I agree with The mann, there is no need for finishing movements. Heavy weights with good form will get you a long way.

Do lots of squats as well (20+ rep squats are best) they'll make your body release more growth hormones. The day after I do them, I get so hungry I feel I can eat a whole cow!

Top Bottom