Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking meal plan

jq24

I was hoping i could get some help on my diet. Im of course open to changes. Im planning on a test cyp cycle soon and want everything in check. for the mean time this is what i am eating while off cycle. Im planning on upping the calories once i start.

Basic stats
5'8"
15% bf
23yo

meals(every 2 or 3 hours)
meal one;
2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, cup oat meal, bannana , cup lf milk, 12g whey, all raw and blended.
meal two
6 ounces grilled salmon, 1.5 cups of brown rice, large chunk tofu, greens(raw or cooked)
meal three
can red beans and a can of tuna...around 500 cals
meal four
large multigrain hero with grilled salmon and peppers
meal five(before gym)
pasta with chicken or fish. if im in a hurry ill have two slices of pizza with 24 grams whey
After gym
24 grams whey with simple carb like apple juice
meal six
same as meal 5 except more protein less carbs
"meal" seven
large glass 2% milk with 24 grams casein

Any help/advice would be great!

I was hoping i could get some help on my diet. Im of course open to changes. Im planning on a test cyp cycle soon and want everything in check. for the mean time this is what i am eating while off cycle. Im planning on upping the calories once i start.

Basic stats
5'8"
15% bf
23yo

meals(every 2 or 3 hours)
meal one;
2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, cup oat meal, bannana , cup lf milk, 12g whey, all raw and blended.
meal two
6 ounces grilled salmon, 1.5 cups of brown rice, large chunk tofu, greens(raw or cooked)
meal three
can red beans and a can of tuna...around 500 cals
meal four
large multigrain hero with grilled salmon and peppers
meal five(before gym)
pasta with chicken or fish. if im in a hurry ill have two slices of pizza with 24 grams whey
After gym
24 grams whey with simple carb like apple juice
meal six
same as meal 5 except more protein less carbs
"meal" seven
large glass 2% milk with 24 grams casein

Any help/advice would be great!

Looks good to me bro , but pizza ! fuggetaboudid :flylicker

Looks good to me bro , but pizza ! fuggetaboudid :flylicker

Its two slices and depends on the pizza some are almost bare bones ,some are loaded! so it' acceptable it you're on the lean side ,and the slices are no bigger than your hand.

The pizza i get is usually ginos, which is a chain that i think keeps mostly standard in their ingredients. The pizza is oily but i do remove alot of it before eating it. Either way the two slices are probally around 800cals. I guess not that bad if its right before a workout...

Top Bottom