Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulging disc in my lower back s1

Gearjunkie

Hey guys I just got diagnosed with a very slight bulging disc.

I was doing deadlifts 2 weeks ago when I hurt my back and I was hurting a bit when I decided to go to doctors just to make sure everything is fine!!

Got me X-ray this morning and Docter told me I've got a slight bulge is my s1 disc and I should not continue any deadlifts or leg presses for a while.

He said it will recover automatically in time.

What should I do now ????

I would see a chiropractor. Its possible you have some misalignment and may need an adjustment. It is true that it will get better over time, but if you need adjusted it will become aggravated much easier than before without treatment

try to get the dr to prescribe physical therapy...lot of times they can manipulate it back in to place and give you some exercises to keep it there (think of exercise to move bones rather than strength training)

my pt even figured out how I was hurting a nerve in my neck doing deadlifts and got me to stop doing it...and now I can lift a higher weight :)

I went chiropractor yesterday. He did some adjustment to my back. Feel bit better now but the stiffness around my lower back is still there.

I have done a 17 hour shift at work last night standing. And my back was sore n stiff as hell

Top Bottom