Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Building up cardio

IncredibleHoss

MVP
EF VIP
How can i? I am in no cardio shape what so ever other than playing a little bit of basketball

Should i run outside or on treadmil/bike?

thanks

Start with a treadmill and bike is lower impact and easier but still good for lung capacity and slowly work up/push yourself harder.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Start out with 15-20 mins before and after you lift, great for heart health and fat loss! Of course like Steve said keep your diet in check bud, because you ain't gunna look good if you don't eat good

Steve's advice has helped me in the past and i will do this again when my back is fully healed and im in the gym again. on top of specific training something fun really helps, soccer, basketball, hockey. i cross country mountain bike through the rocky mountains. it gets the job done and is fun so i dont mind doing it

Start out on incline treadmill. At a 10-15% incline walking at 3.5 MPH you can burn a lot of Cal's for fat loss at a lower overall intensity. Its a great way to start out on cardio until you build your endurance up

Hi Incredible,
Do start with some running program, set some goals and keep a running log.
Do combine exercise with proper diet meal plans and do check your pulse regularly. Always listen to your body.

Start out on incline treadmill. At a 10-15% incline walking at 3.5 MPH you can burn a lot of Cal's for fat loss at a lower overall intensity. Its a great way to start out on cardio until you build your endurance up

Damn 3.5 is hard at a 13-15% incline. I do around 2.6-2.8 speed... And I'm good with that.. But I also don't hold on to anything.

also you should join a running group in your area. those are usually free or like 5 bucks a month or something. i used to be part of one and met some good running buddies male and female. really helped push me. if you are running with people your speed or faster it will really help, don't join a group that is slow

Top Bottom