Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Building Pecs with (real) gyno

cgrayx

I have googled this over and over and people say that building pecs will make gyno look worse - I have a real case of pubertal gyno (not fat - largely hard large breast tissue) - it has been confirmed by an endo etc.

I sometimes train upper chest to make my gyno look a bit better but I am debating whether to start doing flat-bench excercises etc to train my whole chest. I am know that my gyno will ALWAYS be there - tried letro reversal etc - but do you think itll look better if it was on pecs? IT is mostly unilateral [onesided] see pics -

When I have a tshirt on it kind of looks like an odd mixture between pecs and moobs.

take a look at tell me what you think:

N.B. - Surgery is out of the question - I am skint.

http://i51.tinypic.com/15z4g2u.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/13zvatv.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/1086x5w.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/34xlvfk.jpg

PS - some of these pics actually make the gyno look better than it is :z

So in short - what do you think itl look like if In do proper chest training (I heard itl push it out) but will it look even worse do you think or make it look a bit more acceptable

Ive seen guys on stage with worse gyno than that. I say to build the chest and stay leaner it will mask it somewhat. when your older you may want to have it removed.

Wow, really? it does look a bit worse when less erect (puffy) to be fair. But thats cool. ill see what a few others say, whether to train it properly - as it hangs over like an inch now.

Same problem here bro. Pubertal gyno.
I found that when my body fat drops below 10%, gyno looks much better.
I avoid bench press cuz it builds ugly chest. Nelson Montana in Bottomline Bodybuilding wrote awesome chest training routine which I do when bulking, check it out, highly recommended.

Sounds a bit weird mate but have you got pics of yours at 10BF or whatever you are now?

Do you do any chest excercise while lean? Upper chest (incline bench etc?) or none.

Any other opinions? :)

I'm going to try to find pics.

Yea I do chest while cutting, I just don't do bench presses. Upper, middle and lower part.
Don't worry about that just do chest.

ive had slight puberal gyno, and the leaner i get it can practically disappear... if i run letro for a while at 2.5mg ed it goes away completely, but even when i ramp down the dose it comes back after a while...
build your chest, it will help, but bench isnt the end-all-be-all way to do it, in all fairness though it is a good builder of chests- it can be a destroyer of shoulders...

Yeah I ran Letro 2.5mg ED for three weeks with NO change - so I gave up ;[ Fuck knows what I should do

[edit]

So can anyone suggest any chest excercises I can do which take into account (fairly bad) gyno? All I can think of is flys lol. Ill look on exrx if anyone can chuck some names ;p

i love dumbell pullovers for chest, they hit your lats too but if you have good mind-muscle connection you can focus more on the chest... pushups can build a nice chest... dips while leaning forward are decent, but i still feel them more in the tri's and shoulders... underhand dumbell raises?
here i am trying to give advice on my worst bodypart lol...

3 weeks of letro isnt enough. you gotta remember that the letro isnt actually removing the gyno, it basically starves it of estrogen so it shrinks on its own. if you wanna give it another try, pm need2 he'll set you up with a gyno reducing plan.

but anyway, im in the same shitty situation you are. i have almost the same looking gyno, but its even on both sides and a little smaller than your worse side. when i get my bodyfat and water retention down very low, i can barely even tell its there. but this doesnt help at all when im bulking.. but yeah youre right, after building up my chest alot from benching, it is more noticable. but not by enough where id even consider that id rather have smaller pecs

also how is training just upper chest working for you? does it really help much?

Top Bottom