Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Building PCT: N2BM Unleashed + Post Cycle vs. Forged PCT, etc

isnt 3 caps of unleashed a serving? It says on the bottle take 2 servings daily for the first week, then 1 serving daily after that... I might go with 3 caps a day myself for pct

isnt 3 caps of unleashed a serving? It says on the bottle take 2 servings daily for the first week, then 1 serving daily after that... I might go with 3 caps a day myself for pct

I just got my unleased and pct today. And the directions on the bottle are different from what I'm being told in the forums so I'm a little confused on the dosages. This is the same for the fomestane.

Need2getaas, are you suggesting:

cycle
beast/katana 3caps ED week 1-4
unleashed 3 caps ED week 1-4
fomestane 2 squirts applied to the pecks ED week 1-4

pct
pct 3 caps ED week 5-8
fomestane 2 squirts applied to the pecks ED week5-8

I just got my unleased and pct today. And the directions on the bottle are different from what I'm being told in the forums so I'm a little confused on the dosages. This is the same for the fomestane.

Need2getaas, are you suggesting:

cycle
beast/katana 3caps ED week 1-4
unleashed 3 caps ED week 1-4
fomestane 2 squirts applied to the pecks ED week 1-4

pct
pct 3 caps ED week 5-8
fomestane 2 squirts applied to the pecks ED week5-8
This will work just fine bro. I like it..... I would have used hcgenerate for the pct if you were going to do it this way. You might as well run the unleashed threw out the pct now, same way as on cycle. You should have two bottles of unleashed if you ordered it from me. :biggrin:

I'm doing Unleashed/Post Cycle as well as a modest amount of Sustain Alpha for PCT.

1) How long should I run all that? Four weeks?

2) Should I run a low-dose of anti-e?

3) Are any of those components suppressive? In theory could I jump right into another cycle immediately after taking them?

The 3 cap a day serving is just a daily dosing for gereral free T elevation, not PCT. For PCT I'd go with 6-9 caps, just to be sure.

Top Bottom