Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Building PCT: N2BM Unleashed + Post Cycle vs. Forged PCT, etc

Roofus

Good Broly
Platinum
1) Can anyone tell me why one would want to take N2BM pct combo over Forged PCT? From what I can tell you would take the N2MB PCT for PCT (duh) and then you are adding Unleased for SHBG. But the Forged PCT includes an SHBG inhibitor.

So I guess what I'm getting at is if the Forged contains everything in one pill why take the combo. Please correct me if I'm missing something.

2) Once that question is answered, I need to look into something for gyno protection. I'm about to run a katanadrol/beastdrol cycle in a few weeks once I get pct sorted. I've never run a product with tren and gyno scares me. What can I get for gyno protection?

3) If you ran katanadrol/beastdrol 3each ED for 4 weeks, is it suggested to start PCT day 1 of the cycle and to run pct for just the 4 weeks of the cycle, or to run it for 6 weeks?

4) Was planning to just run some milk thistle for liver support. This is what I have done previously. But curious what you guys are using.

Thanks!

from what I am told...

CEL formestane for gyno/AI
HCGen during to transition into easier PCT
Sustain Alpha/Post Cycle by Protein Factory/Forged PCT for PCT

thats for an all natural one...I don't know about SERMs, someone else would have to answer that...

this is going to be my pct for epistrong anyways

1) Can anyone tell me why one would want to take N2BM pct combo over Forged PCT? From what I can tell you would take the N2MB PCT for PCT (duh) and then you are adding Unleased for SHBG. But the Forged PCT includes an SHBG inhibitor.

So I guess what I'm getting at is if the Forged contains everything in one pill why take the combo. Please correct me if I'm missing something.

Forged post cycle is a all in one fairly good pct product. yes it does some of the things unleashed will do but does not have the exact same ingredients. Also the post cycle from protein factory is a bit better in the lowering estrogen department. We put chrysin ins forged post cycle to give it a little bit in that department but lets face it its not perfect for it.

Also its a matter of personal preference as well. postcycle/unleashed combo > then forged post cycle alone IMO
but the option is there for people who just want to take the one product or use it in some kind of a stack. We like to give people options.

2) Once that question is answered, I need to look into something for gyno protection. I'm about to run a katanadrol/beastdrol cycle in a few weeks once I get pct sorted. I've never run a product with tren and gyno scares me. What can I get for gyno protection?

Competitive Edge Labs Formestane Competitive Edge Labs Formestane [] - $32.95 : Orbit Nutrition
run this from start to finish (NEEDEF) is a discount code for it.

3) If you ran katanadrol/beastdrol 3each ED for 4 weeks, is it suggested to start PCT day 1 of the cycle and to run pct for just the 4 weeks of the cycle, or to run it for 6 weeks?
forged PCT is for after the cycle not during. This is another reason one might want to also order the postcycle/unleashed combo.
You can run the unleashed during the cycle and then run both the forged post cycle and the PF post cycle during pct. When ding this it elemantes the need for forged liver support since unleashed also has a liver support in it. So as a said before many different options.

4) Was planning to just run some milk thistle for liver support. This is what I have done previously. But curious what you guys are using.
Forged liver support or unleashed during the cycle. And if you are a cheap ass and wanted to go with cheap then at least get yourself some of this Himalaya LiverCare Liquid, 200 mL. - $6.95 : Orbit Nutrition
live-52 6.00 bucks its not as good as forged pct but its better then milkthisle alone and its cheap.

Thanks!

Another option is running hcgenerate on cycle and or during pct. If you need anymore help just send me a pm bro. :biggrin:

Another option is running hcgenerate on cycle and or during pct. If you need anymore help just send me a pm bro. :biggrin:

Ok, great info there broski!

Let me make sure I've got this nailed down.

Cycle:
Kat/Beast 3 caps each/ED 4 weeks
Unleashed ED
Fomestane ED

PCT (for 4 weeks?):
Unleased ED
Fomestane ED
Post Cycle ED
optional Forged PCT ED

Oh, also, how many caps in the Unleased and PCT bottles and what's the daily dose so I know how much to order? It's not listed in the info that I can see.

Ok, great info there broski!

Let me make sure I've got this nailed down.

Cycle:
Kat/Beast 3 caps each/ED 4 weeks
Unleashed ED
Fomestane ED
This is perfect

PCT (for 4 weeks?):
Unleased ED
Fomestane ED
Post Cycle ED
optional Forged PCT ED
You can drop the unleashed during pct (on this one). I mean yes you can still run it but you dont have to. This will make it so you one need
1 unleased
1 forged post cycle
1 PF post cycle
2 formastains

rather then the estra bottle of unleashed too. Just trying to save you some money bro. :heart:

For you meat brains out there, that means 3 caps in the morning and 3 caps in the evening, don't set your alarm for 3am and wake up to take this.

That would be hysterical. Essentially, every 12 hours is what we are getting at.

Is it recommended to run the full dose of Kat/Beast at the same time, or split it up over the day, or take it like 45min before the work out?

That would be hysterical. Essentially, every 12 hours is what we are getting at.

Is it recommended to run the full dose of Kat/Beast at the same time, or split it up over the day, or take it like 45min before the work out?

I like them 1 cap of each 3 times a day.

Top Bottom