Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bruises from wrist straps?

Seashell

El Kabong
Platinum
Anyone else get them? I only use them for SLDL's, I don't know if I'm wrapping them too tight or what..

And I don't bruise easily at all.

What's hot is after a few days, the faded bruises just look like dirt. Nice.

never had that problem. I use straps to shrug at 585 at I dont have any problems yet but I dont wrap them that tight.

My wrists also get really red after doing shrugs. I am fair skinned though, so I get red really easy. I never bruise though.

i use the white ropey cloth type. just got back from the gym after doing heavy sldls today and i already have the redness developing which usually lasts overnight. it's mainly on the inside portion of the wrist although i've never bruised from it. you just bruise easily maybe?

I use APT pro wrist straps....my old ones would give me bruises and were kind of annoying but strong nonetheless...

APTs have padding in them and they are huge for wrist straps...also the material they are made out of doesn't dig into the skin...

They are worth the investment, best straps I've ever used

Thanks for the replies.. maybe I'll look into the padded ones.. I always have red wrists the whole day afterwards, but it's the bruises that bug me.. I feel like ppl think I'm doing freaky stuff with handcuffs or something.. lol..

Oh, and SSME..
supersizeme said:
you just bruise easily maybe?
:splat:

Top Bottom