Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bros,please help me out, Chest pains

FIRST AND FOREMOST..........SEE A CARDIOLOGIST!!! don't fuck around!!!! BUT ......it may be something simple like( don't laugh fuckers) you have a rib out. seriously i have hurt my back good lifting before and spent MORE than my share on a chiropractors table. i was driving with the customary one hand on top of the wheel and my chest started to hurt worse and worse.felt like someone was stabbing me in the heart everytime i took a breath.and i couldn't even get a deep breath.my upper back hurt from my skin right through the middle of my chest out to the other side.thought i was going to fuckin have a heart attack.shortness of breath too.i tried too deal with it for about 2 days then in the morning i opened my eyes and decided it was time to see a doctor. when i got out of bed to take a piss i bent over to lift the toilet seat and SNAPPPPP!!!! the fucker popped back in. felt likr someone punched me. no more pain no more pressure nice deep breaths everything was fine. i talked to my chiro. and he said" yep, you'll have that" . still happens but i don't worry. plus every vertabrae is connected to different parts of your body you'd be suprised different ways you feel when they aren't in right. sorry for writing a book................peace and hope everything is fine:D

kind of does feel like i have a rib out

The pain all started about a week ago, the day after an intense leg workout. I'm going to my doc today to get referred to a cardiologist to see whats up. i don't think the emrgency room doctors would have let me leave if they thougt i had a serious heart problem or heart attack, since there s a lot of liabilty in letting someone leave who's had a heart attack or could, what do guys think

Is it getting better or worse? If worse than go see your Doc. It is not you heart that is the problem it is probably something else. Most likely something very benign. If you worry about it than it will feel like it is getting worse in that case go see you Doc to put you mind at ease.

I think this post alsp proves he isnt ART , as in it he states he is 23, now ART is not 23 or 24 or 25.

First of all I wouldnt let them scare you with the inverted QRS story.............you can have a pretty normal heart and have this, or maybe the doc or nurse didnt know jack shit and were reading the wrong EKG lead (its happened). I think everyone already said it, Go see a cardiologist or an electrophysiologist and have it checked. I dont really think at 23 you would just now be popping up with symptoms. Was this a larger truama center or a small community hopital? Sometimes you have to consider that smaller hospitals dont see the variety of cases that Larger ones do, so there is often some mistaken diagnosis. I work in cardopulmonary medicine in a large trauma center and in the last 5 years have only had one person your age in for something similar to this, but it was from years of meth abuse.

Reguardless of who he is this is a legit problem, I too had similar symptoms linger after an IP var cycle. It certainly isn't a pain along the lines of angina, more like muscle pain when I would breath in deeply, no breathing problems though. I would like to hear if anyone else had similar symptoms from IP orals.

Dude you need to be straight with your doc though. Your makeing them work with one hand tied behind their back. Just tell him you do not want it in your record but level with him. It could save you a lot of trouble in the future. Good luck

I always tell my doc everything I'm taking. They can't legally say anything unless there is a court order. You'll probably get a lecture about how bad AAS are but at least they'll be able to diagnose you.

Top Bottom