Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bronchitis mid anavar cycle

One thing I have learned over time is to absolutely not work out when you are sick. I used to work out under any circumstance always going against my own advice. You should always let yourself rest and recover. As far as continuing your cycle, thats entirely up to you based on how sick you may be and how much time you need off. You have to decide that, there's no right or wrong answer there and it depends on the scenario and circumstance

Yup … already feeling on the mend. Will give it a few more days. Luckily on 100mg Test Cyp TRT, so no issue with feeling the test suppression.

Will pick up by weeks end and give another 4 weeks on the cycle.

Still maintaining vascularity and lean muscle … just noticing a bit of abdominal layer coming back [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Yup … already feeling on the mend. Will give it a few more days. Luckily on 100mg Test Cyp TRT, so no issue with feeling the test suppression.

Will pick up by weeks end and give another 4 weeks on the cycle.

Still maintaining vascularity and lean muscle … just noticing a bit of abdominal layer coming back [emoji12]

good update

so are we going to see your log journal posted? I hope so bro

Have picked up bad bronchitis 4 weeks into Var cycle … don’t expect to be up and about training for at least a week. Do I kill the cycle or pick it up on a week and continue …. Thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Stop and regroup yourself once you feel your back on track, Start back up.

Top Bottom