Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

British Dragon

dragon101

Warning – Fake British Dragon Products - Warning

A message from British Dragon:

We would like to make you aware that a person in Russia (Vadium Godlevsky) is planning to produce their own British Dragon products and market them as his the real version. They are trying to sell copies of BD products which are very under dosed to say they are bad and then market their new versions later!

Please go to www.register.com and check the “who is listing” for www.british-dragon.com, www.british-dragon.net, www.british-dragon.org

You will find on www.british-dragon.com that billing client is shown as British
Dragon Pharmaceuticals in Hong Kong but on.org and.net they are not. Further evidence of their attempted sabotage is here

Please look at www.register.ru - you will see a www.britishdragon.com/ru (our version of our website address) has been registered by an Elena Litakova if you also check www.british-dragon.ru it is registered by the same person. This is a plan to try and say they are the real British Dragon and make sales on the good name we have made. Please check all of this information out for your selves

We would like you to view this now so you can make your own comments and judgment.

I discussed this matter earlier on AnabolicReview with Retabolil see this link: http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=102561

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchbodybuilderRet, you know I work for Bill and you know I wouldn't post counterfeited labreports, it only costs 100$, this one is done at SRCS. The other one is Farmadon propionate, fake, but it contains propionate.
Bill takes money for the stuff he is advertising in anabolics 2004. As a matter of fact one of the biggest Russian dealers Vadim Godlevskiy paid him to advertise fake British Dragon products in Anabolics 2004. Those products haven`t been released yet and Vadim Godlevskiy has stolen British Dragon name and making his own products under that name.
So I don`t trust William Llevellyn at all.
But I do trust in lab reports made in SRCS. Now it looks much better thanks. Needless to say I`m not doubting you.
********************************************************************************
MD it is not Chinese bro. The owner is from UK and they are located in Thailand. and you can`t compare IP quality to BD products, they are far beyond this level.
Dutch, then ask Bill to comment so called "BD" products he has in that publication. Then go to www.britishdragon.com and you will see that some products do not even exist! Such as Trenolone and other stuff in 5ml vials!!! All those new so called BD products have been made in India at BM Pharmaceuticals, even boxes have same look! Moreover, those so called BD products presented in this publication are not available on the market yet! its just good idea to advertise stuff till you start selling it!
*********************************************************************************
Yes Bill e-mailed me regarding this subject. BD had no intensions to advertise the products and they didn`t send anything to him. But one Russian dealer who also makes BM Pharmaceuticals stuff decided to make his own British Dragon products using this brand name. Those are knock off products.

Here is a list of knock off BD products which are not yet in circulation:

Laurobolon
Deca Nubol
Nubol
Testolone
Testoenant
Testocylone
Boldesten-100
Trenolone
Stanozolone
Meprobolon
Nandrolone-250
ALL THIS **** IS SUPPOSEDLY MADE IN INDIA AND ITS NOT REAL DEAL BRITISH DRAGON.
**********************************************************************************
I asked William Llewelynn and he asked me to post his comment:

"The accusation that I take payments to advertise drug companies in my book
is beyond inaccurate, to the point of absolute absurdity. Any company that
has ever had direct contact with me over the years knows this first hand. I
would never even accept free product samples from them, let alone money to
"talk them up". Anabolics 200X is, and will always remain, a publication
focused on providing accurate UNBIASED information. I take great personal
offence to the suggestion that I would be willing to tarnish my reputation
like this. The story above is completely without merit, and I will not
address it or its author any further”.
********************************************************************************
After this conversation I’ve got a p.m. (personal message) from Retabolil in wich he speaks his mind and concerns about the good reputation and name of British Dragon. Because it was a p.m. I won’t reviel the whole mail.
No this Russian dealer is the only one person BM sells their products to. Owner of all the steroids they make. All yellow top Jintropins with ceramic lettering made in China for this dealer exclusively.
Like BD makes Trenabol depot for another Russian guy exclusively
Here an enlightening exerpt from the net:
Nikolai Durmanov, who was appointed by Russian president Vladimir Putin in 2000, believes the THG scandal is just the tip of the iceberg.
Durmanov claims the doping situation in Russia is "catastrophic", and could have serious implications for the rest of the world.
"What the West does not realise is that borders no longer exist and the emergence of new forms of doping in Russia will spread easily to other countries," he said.
"When it comes to doping, Russia will become to Europe what Colombia is to the United States.
"In Colombia the farmers have no alternative but to grow coca [for cocaine]. With our sports people, it's the same thing.
"Europe must take stock of the danger on its doorstep - but it must help Russia get out of this situation. We're all in the same boat."

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa Waoh Whoa .. wait a minute here... Am I reading this wrong .. or what does this mean?

All those new so called BD products have been made in India at BM Pharmaceuticals, even boxes have same look!

and

But one Russian dealer who also makes BM Pharmaceuticals stuff decided to make his own British Dragon products using this brand name. Those are knock off products.

Is this suggesting that the BM Pharm stuff is bootleg made like British Dragon, and not an actual human grade lab in India? I was always under the impression that the BM stuff was human grade, like Schering for example. Looks like we may have another hubei scenario here. I would like to here from Ret on this one as well. lol. Whether or not the BM Pharm stuff is a fancy UG lab or not, I have used their prods and loved them.

Mavy

the original post needs to be edited, there is info that shouldnt be posted in it, and its also a source post

Got2GetRipped said:
Thats some good heads up info bro! K to you!
Its fucking out of date, also its a mess! www.britishdragon.com/ru is legit part of www.britishdragon.com web site. www.britishdragon.ru is a fake web site. I`m one of the guys whos resposible for british dragon web site updates so ask me first.
I agree with Needsize, its must have been deleted as it contains wrong info.
Mavy, BM is not human grade, it belongs to Vadim Godlevskiy, russian steroid dealer. Its UG company, its a myth that its human grade and still there are lots of people around who believe its human grade. I was thinking the same some time ago.

Damn ... no freakin way Ret. Thanks for clearing that up. Some seriously fancy UG labs out there, like BM and hubei for example. They put a lot of effort into the packaging. Same with British Dragon. Great packaging. Thanks for clearing that up Ret.

Mavy

Top Bottom