Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridging cycles with Primobolin

I'm not here to debate whether primo supresses or not, but if I was to EVER bridge, i'd do 100-200mgs of primo per week.

satchboogie said:
fair enough..
ill get on it soon.

While we are all holding our breath waiting for you to "get on it", here is Bill Robert's opinion. If you won't take my opinion, maybe you will take his and admit you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Just in case you are not a big reader, don't miss this quote: "Any time you have something that is an agonist (activator) of the AR it is going to be somewhat suppressive."

"Primo Depot and inhibition

Hey Bill—

I wanted to know at what dosage and duration does Primo Depot typically cause inhibition. I know for first time users you recommend about 400mg/week and start with 800mg week 1, but the only anecdotal use I saw was at 200mg/week for maxed out natural resulting in 17 pound gain.

Well, that’s a nice result!

Perhaps at this dosage suppression is minimal so endogenous Test. works concurrently or is this the exception to the rule?

Any time you have something that is an agonist (activator) of the AR it is going to be somewhat suppressive. But you are right, I think 200 mg/week Primo is low enough to be only partially suppressive, so some natural testosterone certainly would be in there. In fact I think 400 mg is only partially suppressive, though moreso of course."

Anthony Starks said:
Jesus christ, see what I mean?!? Here is another "good bro" with some very bad info. And I guarentee no one will speak up and tell him that he is wrong, they will just not post anything and ignore it. Unfortunatly, that is how these ideas stay alive.

Dude, you seem really bitchy! Having "Platinum" by someone's name does not mean people are afraid to question them; all it means is I paid a few bucks to get some additional benefits of the web site.

Now, where do you do your research?? In regards to var:

From "Chemical Muscle Enhancement: "avg dose, men: 20-50 mg daily...Decreases HPTA function: Unlikely even in high doses."

From "Anabolics 2002:"
"Studies using low doses of this compund note minmal interferences with natural testostersone production. Likewise when it is used alone in small amounts there is typically no need for ancillary drugs like CLomid/Nolvadex or HCG."

I don't go spouting off like some know-it-all, but I do lots of research on this stuff, beyond heresey on a discussion board. SO cool your jets!

I agree that "low doses" of anavar will have "minimal" interferrences with natural test, but the fact that it will interfere with natural test AT ALL means that you are not doing anything but prolonging your cycle when you try to bridge with it. At the end of a cycle your test levels are extremely low, the last thing you need is another AS that is going to interfere with their rebound.

ATLmuscles said:
Back to the question at hand... I've bridged two ways, low dose of Deca/EQ

Kind of off topic, but where did you get the idea that this was a good bridge? I feel bad for your body when you finally end this one gigantic cyle you have been on.

ATLmuscles said:
Dude, you seem really bitchy! Having "Platinum" by someone's name does not mean people are afraid to question them; all it means is I paid a few bucks to get some additional benefits of the web site.

Now, where do you do your research?? In regards to var:

From "Chemical Muscle Enhancement: "avg dose, men: 20-50 mg daily...Decreases HPTA function: Unlikely even in high doses."

From "Anabolics 2002:"
"Studies using low doses of this compund note minmal interferences with natural testostersone production. Likewise when it is used alone in small amounts there is typically no need for ancillary drugs like CLomid/Nolvadex or HCG."

I don't go spouting off like some know-it-all, but I do lots of research on this stuff, beyond heresey on a discussion board. SO cool your jets!
Chemical Muscle enhancement???? Post a link for a complete study. That's a bunch of crap that it doesnt suppress at 50mg. Bullshit.

I'd still like to know why people bridge if they ever have intentions of comming off.

Someone enlighten me

Really

:)

Top Bottom