Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bridge review!

jbryand101b

High End Bro
Platinum
Used bridge as an addition to my pct from a small 4 weeks cycle of hd/pp.

the cycle sucked, only thing I really got from it was shutdown. combo of ****ty product & diet. (wife was out of town, cooking for myself, not a good idea)

anyhow, I was shut down. nuts were the size of small grapes, and libido was zero.
cycle ended 2 weeks before the wife got back. so I had to get everything back in full swing before she got home.

ordered some bridge to go with my attack & ancient strength.

took the bridge at 6 caps e/d. 3 pre workout, 3 post.

this is def a solid product. was gtg by the time she got back. nutz weren't fully back to size. but libido was there again, and everything worked like it should.

pumps & strength on this product were great. This is def a product to use in between cycles, or for that "on" feeling post cycle.

I (and my wife) are so thankful needto had this product. she was gone a month and a half. if I couldn't perform, there would of been problems.

thank you needto, from me (and unknowingly) from my wife.

I will def be ording more of this for in between cycles. great product at a great price.

Outstanding. Too bad the cycle didn't go well. You can make some some solid gains on the BRIDGE until the next one. Add some GEAR, UNLEASHED and BIG BLAST for a nice kick.

Excellent review!! I am so glad that the Bridge worked so well for you even though the cycle didn't!

My boy can't wait for Bridge to be in stock so that he can stack it with Ancient Strength, Gear and Formastozol

Top Bottom