Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridge by n2bm

Ill look for it. I got bloods to see just how good it was. Ill be posting bloods some where around the 15 th

I'm not sure what BRIDGE does will show up on a blood test. (Blood volume, Gh output, energy, libido, etc)

For testosterone and estrogen levels get some UNLEASHED, POST-CYCLE and Phytoserms.

I'm not sure what BRIDGE does will show up on a blood test. (Blood volume, Gh output, energy, libido, etc)

For testosterone and estrogen levels get some UNLEASHED, POST-CYCLE and Phytoserms.

Really? I thought the fadogia would show test levels up maybe?

Unleashed will only boost free test tho rite?

Really? I thought the fadogia would show test levels up maybe?

Unleashed will only boost free test tho rite?

Free test is the only kind that matters. Yes, the fadogia will maintain healthy LH levels in-between cycles, I just don't know if a blood test will tell you how much of a difference it would make. If your LH is naturally way low -- like 0.4 and the fadogia triples it, to 1.2, it's still going to be low -- in which case did the BRIDGE do nothing? No, it did a lot, but you'd need before and after numbers. However, if you did areasonable cycle, then a proper PCT and then went on BRIDGE I would assume everything would come back looking really good.

Free test is the only kind that matters. Yes, the fadogia will maintain healthy LH levels in-between cycles, I just don't know if a blood test will tell you how much of a difference it would make. If your LH is naturally way low -- like 0.4 and the fadogia triples it, to 1.2, it's still going to be low -- in which case did the BRIDGE do nothing? No, it did a lot, but you'd need before and after numbers. However, if you did areasonable cycle, then a proper PCT and then went on BRIDGE I would assume everything would come back looking really good.

Makes sense

Fadogia and Longjack are both testosterone boosters and both in Bridge. If Bridge does what it is supposed to do, and what it claims, then it should be demonstrable by lab tests.

Free test is basically a % of total test anyway.

As far as Bridge goes, like the name suggests, it's best used post PCT for recovery or as a bridge between cycles.

Top Bottom