Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Briana Goodbro

I lived with a man for 11 yrs that I thought I knew better than I knew myself...turns out, he was living a secret life. Happens all the time.
I'm sure if it is ATW, he would not reveal himself to a bunch of drinking buddies.

I'll double check for you tomorrow, K?

But it ain't him. :)

OK, let's play this out in two scenarios.

Scenario one: Blueta, having never interacted with ATW in real life, having not even interacted with him on the internet in years, who has a track record of gross miscalculations of character somehow hits it on the button. ATW is Briana, having completely fooled three completely rational people who have interacted with him recently and in multiple settings.

Scenario two: Blueta is wrong, the people who know him better and have had a chance to get a recent read that includes body language, voice inflections and general conversation are right.

Which one sounds more like it is cut from reality?

No one is saying we know him REALLY well, or that we know all his secrets. I'm just saying I thiiiiink we have a bit more of an inside track than you.

Oh, I think I know him pretty well. We've hung out and talked quite a bit over the last 2 or 3 years since he moved to SD. I don't think I've directly asked him if he is BG. Never occurred to me to do so really. But I can ask, and he will tell me honestly if he is or isn't. But he isn't. lol.

You clearly know who it is already. I could tell you knew that day I brought it up at Urge. Spill it!

Oh, I think I know him pretty well. We've hung out and talked quite a bit over the last 2 or 3 years since he moved to SD. I don't think I've directly asked him if he is BG. Never occurred to me to do so really. But I can ask, and he will tell me honestly if he is or isn't. But he isn't. lol.

Basically, this.

I mean....just stop with the, "it's atw."

Top Bottom