Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brett A Jet...

calveless wonder said:
LMAO. really, a 4th round pick that "might" turn into a 2nd is a horrible move long term? considering pennington is toast anyways?

god you patriots fans crack me up. i cant wait till the season starts. im gonna bask in the victories

you're the same guy who said no way they'll get him as its a pipe dream. now you say he's washed up :rolleyes:

i guess he choked when he won that superbowl

its funny what patriots fans will do/say to downplay it. just like last year when they lost the superbowl after their high and mighty 16-0

dude, calm down
you got a thirty eight year old Brett Farve
nothing more, nothing less
you need to chill

calveless wonder said:
LMAO. really, a 4th round pick that "might" turn into a 2nd is a horrible move long term? considering pennington is toast anyways?

god you patriots fans crack me up. i cant wait till the season starts. im gonna bask in the victories

you're the same guy who said no way they'll get him as its a pipe dream. now you say he's washed up :rolleyes:

i guess he choked when he won that superbowl

its funny what patriots fans will do/say to downplay it. just like last year when they lost the superbowl after their high and mighty 16-0

18-0

calveless wonder said:
LOL @ ortiz and FFOS.

nef, lets grab a beer and celebrate :beer:

They always find a way to fuck with me and give me hope before the season.

::hoping blindly, wildly::

nefertiti said:
They always find a way to fuck with me and give me hope before the season.

::hoping blindly, wildly::

thomas jones trade or unflashy 1st round pick is our usual "hope"

one of the greatest QB's ever coming off one of his best seasons statistically... with a revamped o line and defense is legitimate hope

Let's see how he gels with coles and that new TE, if he does our Jets are gonna be a team that can do damage. Harris and Rhodes on the defense are great players, leon washington is better than reggie bush IMO and can make plays on the offense as well.
The jones is a solid back, I've seen him in person he's no slouch. You'd be a hater not to accept the fact this move has alot of potential.

lartinos said:
Let's see how he gels with coles and that new TE, if he does our Jets are gonna be a team that can do damage. Harris and Rhodes on the defense are great players, leon washington is better than reggie bush IMO and can make plays on the offense as well.
The jones is a solid back, I've seen him in person he's no slouch. You'd be a hater not to accept the fact this move has alot of potential.

i honestly feel like Cotchery is gonna benefit the most from this. just a gut feeling

one thing defenses can't do anymore to the jets....stack 8 in the box

calveless wonder said:
LOL @ ortiz and FFOS.

nef, lets grab a beer and celebrate :beer:

:lmao: at you lol. you and nerdtitties can keep on dreaming. the jets still suck and won't be winning a superbowl this year or any other year. the only other team that has an equal chance of not winning the superbowl is the filthydelphia eagles. maybe the jets players can break into the ny giants player's jewelry vault and steal their superbowl rings, because that's the only way they are going to get a superbowl ring.

calveless wonder said:
i honestly feel like Cotchery is gonna benefit the most from this. just a gut feeling

one thing defenses can't do anymore to the jets....stack 8 in the box
Clemens is garbage and chad can't throw the ball down the field. Coles can faster than almost anybody, if Brett can connect with him downfield it's gonna open up the running game just like you said and totally change the face of this franchise.

fistfullofsteel said:
:lmao: at you lol. you and nerdtitties can keep on dreaming. the jets still suck and won't be winning a superbowl this year or any other year. the only other team that has an equal chance of not winning the superbowl is the filthydelphia eagles. maybe the jets players can break into the ny giants player's jewelry vault and steal their superbowl rings, because that's the only way they are going to get a superbowl ring.

if it weren't for no pussy getting douchebags like you, i'd celebrate the giants win. it was epic and i'm glad they beat the scumbag patriots. i have no reason to hate the giants

but since i h8 you. i'll just rub it in next year when we have the better record and go further in the playoffs :)

seriously, the giants are fucked. half their defense...gone. strahan knew what he was doing. he wanted to retire on top (or get paid a BOATLOAD of money to compromise his legacy). He knew they were screwed this season

Top Bottom