Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brett A Jet...

Williamson of Scouts Inc. doesn't like what he sees. Favre's arm strength isn't there anymore, but when it comes time to make a decision on where to throw, his instincts tell the swashbuckling quarterback he still can pull it off.

"He throws from so many goofy angles and off balance, but he still tries to do it," Williamson said. "He's so tough, and there's guys in his face and he's throwing off that back foot, but now the ball just hangs in the air. He used to be able to get away with some of those things. He isn't anymore."

lol

yesterday Screamin A. Smith was ripping brett apart all day. First on mike n mike then on 1st n 10 with skip. It was seriously hilarious

"awww look at how glorious Fawwwwwve looks throwing underhand, Fawwwwwwwwwwwwve"

yesterday Screamin A. Smith was ripping brett apart all day. First on mike n mike then on 1st n 10 with skip. It was seriously hilarious

"awww look at how glorious Fawwwwwve looks throwing underhand, Fawwwwwwwwwwwwve"

but since i h8 you. i'll just rub it in next year when we have the better record and go further in the playoffs :)

seriously, the giants are fucked. half their defense...gone. strahan knew what he was doing. he wanted to retire on top (or get paid a BOATLOAD of money to compromise his legacy). He knew they were screwed this season

very interesting

i got an idea. the jets beat the phins and the ravens lose and the patriots win, which sets up a patriots vs jets 1st round playoff. i like it. i think the jags can beat the ravens. should be a great sunday of football.

Top Bottom