Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Breast milk cheese? Have you seen this?

I'd drink her breast milk.

I'm not gonna listen to the silly words coming out of her mouth though


Motorboat cheese. I'm down./
 
Last edited:
Hey, I say, why drink milk from another mammal (humans are the only ones who do after weaning) when we can drink our own species milk.

As long as it's tested, unpasteurized and not harming a human, bring it on!
 
Hey, I say, why drink milk from another mammal (humans are the only ones who do after weaning) when we can drink our own species milk.

As long as it's tested, unpasteurized and not harming a human, bring it on!

I've got a freezer full of pumped breast milk. Would you like to try some?
 
Think about it though, why are we so grossed out by human milk, but totally ok with another species milk?
 
I know a guy that has tried it, ans says it's not bad

kinda has a hint of honey to it, so he tells me
 
Top Bottom