Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bpc-157

So I. Looking into BPC-157 for a tendon problem I've been dealing with. 1#should I stack it with anything else (for better healing results) #2 were I'd a good place to purchase it. #whats a recommend dosage. #3 is it a problem if im on BPC-157 while currently cycling. The issue is issue is the outer side of my right elbow

So I. Looking into BPC-157 for a tendon problem I've been dealing with. 1#should I stack it with anything else (for better healing results) #2 were I'd a good place to purchase it. #whats a recommend dosage. #3 is it a problem if im on BPC-157 while currently cycling. The issue is issue is the outer side of my right elbow
you should stack bpc157 with tb500 and ostarine mk2866

but you are doing these and not sharing what you're doing? we dont know your training or diet
so how do we know youre not just donig wrong things on training diet and not recovering

we need to see your log journal posted

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

BPC alone works okay, but stacking it makes it work 100X better
i would stack it with TB500
why not get a log up?

BPC is great for Tendon and ligament injuries.
A lot of guys that I trained with have to take a week off. But then they use the BPC and come back faster.

the #1 thing here is a log
Need to get a long up and going so we can help you every day Get better.
stacking bpc, tb500 and ostarine would be my recommendation

Top Bottom