Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bpc-157

usually you need to load on tb500, 5mgs a few times a week for severe cases
and bpc should be around 500mcg per injection
get a log up and adjust doses as we go along

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I'm old so for me joints hurt Almost every day. Plus, I have been training for the past 50 years.
It's very important that you start taking care of your body better.
Make sure you are warming up.
Also, you need to get a log diary up and update us on a daily basis of your progress.

stack ostarine in 25mgs a day
and also i would use 2-5mgs of tb500 2x per week to start
bpc you want to pin EOD 300-600mcg deep into the injury
now lets see a log

Your diet also affects your tendons, ligaments and Joints. A diet that doesn't have enough healthy fats is going to cause problems. This is why you should be posting daily logs showing us what you're eating and how your training so we can help you on that aspect too.

bros we need a log #1
Otherwise, how can we help you and guide you along?
#2 we all go through this weight training part of the game
get some bpc, tb and ostarine and you will be golden

So I. Looking into BPC-157 for a tendon problem I've been dealing with. 1#should I stack it with anything else (for better healing results) #2 were I'd a good place to purchase it. #whats a recommend dosage. #3 is it a problem if im on BPC-157 while currently cycling. The issue is issue is the outer side of my right elbow
stack with tb500 I am taking bth right now for my shoulder. Go to Umbrella labs for the goods

stack with tb500 I am taking bth right now for my shoulder. Go to Umbrella labs for the goods
Umbrella Is were I went. What dose (and how often) are taking for the shoulder. I've been doing 25iu's of each once a day. And I mixed 200iu's of BAC water int my 5mg. Viles.

Top Bottom