Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Border searches

Read about all the drug arrests, you will see that most are either the result of a tip, or simply the driver/walker was acting nervous or unusual when crossing. Being cool & creative can be very advantageous. If your uncertain, or don't know what you're doing, you're taking a big chance. Things will not be getting any easier...:(

I don't see how anyone couldn't be a little nervous. I just wonder if there are any sure fire ways to avoid being checked. I'm sure having a drunk passenger or alcohol wouldn't be that smart. Just thinking. It seems that from what's been posted or read lately, that if you act nervous, you're pretty much already fucked, and the door panels and dashes start coming apart. At least with this new second check with the new X-ray machine.:eek:

I mean read this from that site:

U.S. Customs Inspectors Seize 10,000 Steroid Doses
Smuggled on Ferry from Santo Domingo

On May 23, 2001, at the Port of Mayaguez, Jose Luis Maldonado Ortiz and Maria Albania Acosta Mejia were arrested for attempting to smuggle in the gas tank of their vehicle 10,000 anabolic steriod pills and injectables into Puerto Rico, with an estimated retail value of $150,000. Both had arrived from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, aboard the ferry "Millennium Express."
A U.S. Customs canine alerted positive to drugs in the gas tank area of the vehicle. Removal of the gas tank revealed secret compartments filled with thousands of anabolic steroid pills and injectables.

I mean it was in the gas tank for christ's sake, and they found it. And as far as not being tipped off, how the hell are you supposed to know that until it's already to late and you're busted.:confused:

I mean all it would take would be someone seeing you walk out of a vet shop or pharmacy and them reporting to the border patrol your description, and that would be the end of it. All they would have to do would be say "He was like 28 years old, 6'0" 300 lbs, had short black hair, and drove a blue Toyota pickup truck. He had another blonde kid with him about the same age. He was about 25 years old,5'10", and about 250 lbs."
Honestly, that would be all it would take. You've been tipped off. So, once they see someone meet that description, you go straight to secondary check, X-rays, and the dogs.:(

I don't see much hope in it. It really seems everyone is pushing their luck.

I know you guys are speculating but its really not like that. Also DOGS cannot smell anabolic steroids.Period I dont care what these reports say. Alot of times this propoganda to scare would be importers of anabolics.
There must have been a tip off. Thousands of cars are going across in a matter of a few hours in these places. Part of it can be random other times it can be attributed to the subjects appearing nervous.
When you drive you are under much more scrutiny than when you walk. Also coming back empty handed is a no-no. The more junk you have the better.

Also having another friend drive down there wouldn't be too wise either because of the new license plate readers that customs has installed. There is an article on that website there too. If someone sees you the American come out of a pharmacy or vet shop and reports you, you can still be busted even if you move gear to the other vehicle. So, if it read 2 license plates from the same city or closeby, it wouldn't help switching the gear to another vehicle. You're still busted.:( Especially with all the stuff listed above.

Some Clarifications

Crash said:
What's the most the Mexican border patrol has ever done when you crossed back? I'm talking when they don't see anything suspicious. What do they do on a random search? Have they always even checked you? I know they have a crapload of cars going through there every day. They don't have time to be ripping door panels and dashes apart.
Just to clear something up the BORDER PATROL does not have anything to do with people crossing over the border at established ports of entry. US customs agents and Immigration officials are the people there as well as sometimes contracted security gaurds who may or may not be armed.

walker

im debating on driving down to the border..droping my vehicle off at a taxi service on US side and riding in mexico....then going to pharmacy and buying gear..going to a bathroom...putting amps or vials...i my special shoe which has a small compartment that will hold around 20 amps or so..hehe...and riding back accross...and to make it more unsuspicious buying some mexican souveniers from the market to bring across.

Top Bottom