Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boom sauce.....

after i thought about it last night.....would this look good:

test 500mg 1-14
primo 600mg 1-14
tbol 1-4 40mg OR VAR 1-6 80mg
proviron 1-10????? anyone's thoughts on adding this would help
win 50mg 11-16

Also on Hcg.....I have run the E3D protocol before, but I was referring strictly to the two weeks before PCT and running 500 ED for 10 days.

I have experimented with other ways and this way I felt the best going into PCT.....the E3D routine really messes with me for some reason libido wise (day of shot libido super low, next day super high, next day low) and this is with several diff brands and cycles....just listened to my body and that is a protocol I have researched thoroughly

If you're just saving HCG for Pre pct then the 10 day protocol you're planning is fine.

I would get Aromasin bro. Instead of Adex. Just my opinion.

If you can afford it you could run hcgenerate during cycle like week 6 up until you start hcg. But thats your call. it can get expensive.

How long ago was your last cycle? I'm wondering based on your last cycle if (with dropping masteron) 600mg primo and 500mg test is going to do much for you at your experience level and current size. I can understand the $$ factor though. At your experience and size I would be thinking 800-1g primo and then just 500mg test under it if those were the only two compounds you were going to run.
If your dropping the masteron then you might consider 75-100 mg proviron throughout the cycle. You can still get that masteron type estrogen mediation which should eliminate the need for an on cycle A.I.
Or if your planning a full blown cutting cycle then I'd keep the masteron and raise the primo as much as your budget allows.

BTW, if you run proviron, run it right up until a day or two before PCT starts.

I like the first cycle better myself, although 400mg primo might be too low. I've never run it so I don't really know. I've run both mast(150mg/eod) and proviron(50mg/ed) starting at 12%bf and ending in the single digits and mast was much better, ime.

If you're just saving HCG for Pre pct then the 10 day protocol you're planning is fine.

I would get Aromasin bro. Instead of Adex. Just my opinion.

If you can afford it you could run hcgenerate during cycle like week 6 up until you start hcg. But thats your call. it can get expensive.

How long ago was your last cycle? I'm wondering based on your last cycle if (with dropping masteron) 600mg primo and 500mg test is going to do much for you at your experience level and current size. I can understand the $$ factor though. At your experience and size I would be thinking 800-1g primo and then just 500mg test under it if those were the only two compounds you were going to run.
If your dropping the masteron then you might consider 75-100 mg proviron throughout the cycle. You can still get that masteron type estrogen mediation which should eliminate the need for an on cycle A.I.
Or if your planning a full blown cutting cycle then I'd keep the masteron and raise the primo as much as your budget allows.

BTW, if you run proviron, run it right up until a day or two before PCT starts.

Yes I was thinking the same thing....like my last cycle ended at the end of June/PCT July and August.....so it has been one of the longer breaks I have had between cycles but still not very long to make those lower dosages awesome for me.

I think I may keep the mast because it will be cheaper than running proviron for me.....but the major question for me is the differences in primo dosages (400,600,800,1G)
-Is it substantially better with each increase?

If I kept the original cycle and increased the primo to 600 w mast at 500...,could be pretty solid?

Or would primo 800 with winny and Var orals throughout (with breaks using aromasin) be a better option?

My thoughts for hcg were that with these lighter compounds Hcg isn't as necessary as with previous 19-nors so I was thinking this would be a fairly light cycle in terms of shutdown and recovery....but plus the cost of primo, don't know if Hcgenerate will be viable.

I think in your situation you would want to run the primo as high as possible. I personally have never run it. It's too rich for my blood(or I'm just too cheap maybe) . But if I do ever get to I plan on no less than 600 wk and you have got 70 lb on me.

Are you planning on a full on cutter with this cycle? If so then I'd say run it as is. If this is going to be a clean bulker then I would probably hold of on primo until you can run more.

As for differences between dose increases I can only comment on peoples experiences that I have read. Everyone says there is a good deal of difference between 400 and 600 mg wk. One of the things I always remember reading was one guy on here (i can't remember who) saying that 800-1g heavenly. But even at that I think it depends on your cycle goals and your expectations of primo itself. I know a lot of guys try primo and are dissapointed because they are like 20% bf and can't see the results or they expect too much off primo and don't eat enough. Or they try and stack test/tren with it which to me is just stupid (tren with primo)

Definitely a full on cutter.....
Definitely going to run it at least 600

So it's either:
Test 500mg 1-14
Primo 800mg 1-14
Winny 1-4
Var 80mg 6-10, 12-16 (might be overkill)

OR

Test 500
Primo 600
Mast e 500 1-10
Tbol kicker, 40mg 1-4
Winny 11-16

Definitely a full on cutter.....
Definitely going to run it at least 600

So it's either:
Test 500mg 1-14
Primo 800mg 1-14
Winny 1-4
Var 80mg 6-10, 12-16 (might be overkill)

OR

Test 500
Primo 600
Mast e 500 1-10
Tbol kicker, 40mg 1-4
Winny 11-16

I like the first one. If this is a cutter I hope you're using prop? I'd tag the var on the end if it were me.

Top Bottom