Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bone broth supplements?

I see a lot of bone broth supplements being sold that contain collagen
do you think that these are any good. I also see them in jars that you can buy and then warm them up and drink them like a soup. Which one do you recommend?

Bone broth also contains important minerals, including calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and potassium. “All of these minerals are essential and important,” Florek said. They help support your metabolism, maintain healthy bones, and keep your nerves functioning properly. With all due respect I do not have any Preference,
Or any brand that I can recommend to you

What kind of bones do I boil for broth?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

whole foods (the store) sells large beef bones in the freezer section with large marrow sections. a lot of people buy those including me.

if you don't have a whole foods near you then there are options like fish and chicken bones. you can also buy a large bone-in steak and use the bones of that.

just make sure you are buying quality bones. that beef bone should be grass finished. not cheap grain fed beef you find at walmart

get a crock pot and PLAIN chicken or veggie broth. let the bones simmer in there for about 36 hours. then remove the bones. if you are fasting or what not you can eat the bone brother plain. if you want to turn it into a soup then add spinach, potatoes and butternut squash and more green veggies. you can also cut up some chicken to throw in there. this makes a super nutritious soup for this time of year when it is cold!! in fact i am gonna make it while its cold outside

Top Bottom