Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gabriel94

I am going overseas for a holiday for 7 days. Should I continue taking t-bolic on the 7 days which there wouldn't be time to work out? Or should I stop for awhile and resume it when I come back?
Urgent! Please help :D

oh yeah....thinking about that....im going to korea and i am not sure if i can bring it overseas. but anyway, will it be a waste if i stopped gymming for 7 days and continue t-bol?

oh yeah....thinking about that....im going to korea and i am not sure if i can bring it overseas. but anyway, will it be a waste if i stopped gymming for 7 days and continue t-bol?

I have been at Icheon like two times in the past two months. If you will be at Icheon for a minute, get a free shower there, those bathrooms are sick, just bring a towel.... I took plenty of gear on my trip, and didn't worry about a thing. I did not bring syringes, and my injectables were not in the original vials. Anyway, I took tbol, anadrol, dbol, nolvadex, clomid, and propecia on my trip. It was all in my checked bag, along with a kilo of creatine in the original container. And no, I did not take all of those during a cycle, lol

Top Bottom