Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boiling Meat takes out fat?

Ceros

So, maybe this is a really stupid question. But, I boil mostly all the meat that I eat, chicken, steaks, chops, venison, brats, etc. So, my questions is, when I boil it I basically change the water until theres no more fat left. So could I neglect the fat or at least most of it when accounting for fat in my diet when eating say a brat that I boiled all the fat out of ? Or say, could I take a really shitty hot dog and just boil the fat off it and make it decent?

Ummm, you boil some out... I know when I boil chicken for the dog, I get a little fat in the water, when I take that same chicken and put it on the george foreman or on the charcoal grill I get a lot more fat out than when I boil chicken for the dog... so all... no. Why the hell do you change the water AS you boil? That's gotta be slowing your cooking time way way way down constantly changing the water.

Well, I empty the water so that I can tell when most of the fat is out ( or so I think, lol ). Because if I get fat in the water then empty the water and get fat again, I know that there was still fat in it, etc. As for cooking time, I'm really not that concerned with it, I usually prepare all my meals for the week at once.

Top Bottom