Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bodyfat estimate

eoghan

Hey Guys this is a picture of my transformation from 55kg to 80kg in a couple of years natural (allbeit thinkg of doing my first cycle) Can anybody have a crack at my bodyfat like i said in this pic im 80kg im about 5'7 Picture is not the best its all i could get

Thanks

Mid teens, maybe a tad higher. Its really hard to tell from that picture. Can you take a better shot?
Congrats on the natty recomp btw!

Mid teens, maybe a tad higher. Its really hard to tell from that picture. Can you take a better shot?
Congrats on the natty recomp btw!

Thank you very much, no thats the only pic i have at the moment i'll try get a better one up over the next couple of days

First off bro well done on the transformation - keep it going!

I'd tend to agree with around 17%. It is very difficult as the pictures not the greatest.

keep it up. you still have a lot of mass to put on at your height. i am approaching 200 and i am about your height. it can be done, but its not an overnight thing

Yea it wasn't easy getting here but i am gonna try pack on about another 10 kg im still determined and well motivated so hopefully one day.

Top Bottom