Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding show testing

hrdcoress

I am just getting done with a test and dbol cycle. It has worked out great. I started out at 190 lbs. and I am now holding steady at 215 lbs. Post cycle starts in a couple days being 2 weeks for my last injection of test e.

My question is: I want to do a bodybuilding show in one year. I know the show I want to do does drug testing and a polygraph test. If I do another cycle in July or August of Anavar and Test E, will the drug test show any signs of me being on any drugs? The rules state a positive reading would be a 6:1 ratio of test to estrogen. The show is in May '11.

Thanks.

How long does the show say that you have to be clean? If you aren't in that time frame why not do a non-tested show? Is it really gonna make you feel good to do a show if you cheated?

They say seven years and no I would be fine to do a non-tested show. Do you happen to know a site where it lists non-tested shows?

If I did another test e and anavar cycle in July and be done in September, would it be safe to say the test would not detect anything in May '11?

I know the test e can be detected up to 3 months. Will my levels be leveled out to the normal level by the nect year? The drug test doesn't actually test for testosterone, just a specific test:estrogen ration, right?

Well obviously you do not have integrity because you still plan on cheating the system with doing a tested show. That is sad--if you are that good you should just man up and do a non tested show or not compete at all.

Top Bottom