Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding Contest Competitors!

Pharm Animal

do you know what i'd like to see here on elite?

a competitor's forum.

i started my online bodybuilding board experience here at elite....now i am at Ulter's anabolic fitness 99% of the time, usually reading and posting in the "Competitor's Corner". As a competitor, i have counted on this forum for many tricks and techniques that have actually worked for competitors much more experienced than myself. i'd like to see how a similar forum would do on elitefitness...i think it would be great!

it's just an idea...i'll e-mail George if i get a good enough interest in this idea. i know that many of you compete, including the mods.

PA

I second that. It would be useful for guys who are active competitors like :

FlexBailey , Drexx. Flexed1 , SAF , QuadSweep , Sexual Mustard ,and

I second that. It would be useful for guys who are active competitors like :

FlexBailey
Drexx
Flexed1
SAF
QuadSweep
Sexual Mustard
and animal B

just to name a few, there alot more however but these guys definately can make great contributions as they are all successful bodybuilders and are veteren competitors.

Cheers,

I'm with you on this guys!!!!
I would also like to see a competitor's forum!!!
I think it would make things a bit easier because to get all the info. that I've wanted about competing I've had to go back and forth between the anabolics and diet boards.

sounds good

i compete as a hvy wt and would be interested in hearing about what other hvy wts do. It's a great idea

Ronin, any shows coming up? you're probably ready to move up a weight class by now!

SM...heck yeah...and after your success this year, people should be dying to know how you did so well

SD Raver....i was at the Fort Lewis show, in the audience. did you do that show?

keep the replies coming, guys :)

PA

Yes I 2 nd the notion : )
Preparing for junior nationals in 4 weeks and could use a few trick for last few weeks to get even tighter : )

I WANT TOP 5 as light heavy !!

http://anabolicfitness.infopop.net/2/OpenTopic?a=frm&s=702093973&f=2540953661

if any of you are interested in the possibilities!

Pharm Animal said:
Ronin, any shows coming up? you're probably ready to move up a weight class by now!

SM...heck yeah...and after your success this year, people should be dying to know how you did so well

SD Raver....i was at the Fort Lewis show, in the audience. did you do that show?

keep the replies coming, guys :)

PA

Heh Heh... so you have been paying attention.

Well I'm the biggest i have ever been at 212 and 10-11% bodyfat , right now i'm about 210 after 7 weeks since my last shot.

I plan to do one more marjor course in the late summer ( it is later then i would like because i plan to have a 2 week vacation in Portugual in early July so there is no point to start before then ) but it will be the most i have ever done after that in early 2003 i should be around 220 give or take. From there i will progress and diet my way to the national qualifier and if everything goes well I fully expect to be in the light heavy class hard and ripped.

I can promise everyone that if everything goes well i will my 2001 physique look like shit.

So what next for you Pharm? I know that you are competing in shows but what's next after that?

Top Bottom