Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body For Life'rs

BatZgirl

Hey guys

Anyone out there currenly on BFL, done it or thinking about it?
Im starting my next challenge on the 5th August 2002. Looking for someone to chat to, to help keep me motivated

Thanks
;-)

DA :bat:

:supercool I finished C1 about 60 days ago, and started C2 on 7/8, but have been playing with the food intake. I am entertaining doing crum's diet or keto, not sure yet, to see some results.

The workout will continue to be 100% BFL, as it has been, though.

Reason I am making changes? Make it fun, and when you read about some of the finalists or most of them, you realized they don't follow bfl 100% to make it happen.

:jump

I just finished mine the first week of July. I had great success. I dropped my BF% from 22% to 12%.

Yoshu is right about the BFL. It is a great frame work and it gives me a goal to shoot for. However, as you go w/ the program, u will find fine-tuning your diet and exercise will give you a better result.

Remember that BFL is designed for generic audience, which is why Bill doesn't spend time on all these different diet tweaks / details. He is try to make it as appealing as possible for all walks of life.

For me, I paid more attention to my cal. intake and Protein/Carb/Fat % Split. I didn't use his "portion" approach. It didn't work for me because I am a very analytical person and I need to know details, not just a fist full of carb and afist full of protein. But then again, that's just me. Because if you think about it, most people don't even have a clue of what they are eating thru out the day and ANY structured nutrition would help them.

As far as work out is concerned, I started doing more cardio half way thru because I want to enhance my fat loss process. I also lifted more than 3 times a week. But dont' get overwhelmed by it, it is all about how your body feels. if you feel like you can push it a little more, why not? (don't hurt yourself, of course). In any event, I think that it is a great kick-start program but would require tweaking to optimizie your result.

I am doing bfl. Just started a week and a half ago. I want to drop some gut fat and think this is the way to go and still maintain sanity. I did four weeks on the crum diet (the hard version) and I was to irritable and too weak. I like the idea of being able to eat carbs every meal. It is very easy for me to lose weight. I will stick it out for 12 weeks so I can see for myself. I am also doing the workouts by the book. One thing though I'm taking xenadrine (eca) two tabs two times daily and lots of glutimine. Well good luck to all of us!:D

Top Bottom