Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body fat tools?!

How do I go about posting a picture on the thread mate?

When you start typing a comment, at the bottom of the screen it will say "open advanced options" click it and it's the second one down.

^^^^this is how it is on my iPhone but in sure it's like this on everything.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Im probably not the best judge of this but I will say that uve got at least 5% on me Trav.

Im gonna throw one up too when I get home. Feeling a little bloated but f it. I need to get a bead on where in at. The calipers have been off I think.

Sent from my HTC T-Bolt.

Wasn't flexin or anything but this is the most recent pic I got

I actually have your look and I like it. at 22 and considering your stomach is flat like that I would put you somewhere around 9-10%. I'm at 12.5-13% right now myself and a few pounds more than you and an inch shorter so we are close to the same muscle mass but i have a few pounds of more fat.

very good job at 22 to have that much muscle mass. very unusual to be honest, you have very good genetics and a helluva base to work with.. not sure how long you been juicing but no need to rush things, most guys at 22 are toothpicks. keep it up.. in a few years you should definately consider competing if you have the cash and time for it

I'd like an assessment too... I had my bf checked and he calc'd 15% but after watchin my rat run his little ass off on gw for a little over a week i had it checked again and the same guy said 16%. I'm sitting around 209-210 lbs @ 6'1".

I'd like an assessment too... I had my bf checked and he calc'd 15% but after watchin my rat run his little ass off on gw for a little over a week i had it checked again and the same guy said 16%. I'm sitting around 209-210 lbs @ 6'1".

probably i would say around 19-21%.

if you were mid teens you would have more definition in the arms and not so much belly fat.

if you cut down 15 pounds you would get into the mid teens. which wouldn't be difficult to do

I'm guessing 19-20% after looking around at BF% pics on google. What do you guys think? Wanna get to 15 to cycle

thats close, but i would put you a little higher. 23-24% what are your stats? height and weight?

look at oxy's pic a few posts earlier, he is more in line with 19-20% and you have some more chunk on you around the chest area which isn't the last place men store fat typically

it will not be difficult to cut down though, reduce your salts, sugars (including fruits, dairy, breads, cereals, ANYTHING with sugar or carb heavy) only carbs i would mess with are sweet potato and brown rice before a workout, upon waking and after a workout. other than that eat totally clean to get that body fat down. lots of water as well ... i would go to the produce section and buy every green veggie they have and just pig out on them throughout the day raw or boiled.

and do cardio of course.

I appreciate it Steve.

When I look at the pic on the screen I have def lost some mass over the last couple yrs not to mention last holiday season is still haunting me...
Well I better get after it!!!!

Top Bottom