Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boards vid

Becoming

Meat Sandwich
Platinum
Probably up for a couple days only...

http://bloodylawngym.com/v-web/gallery/albums/BLG-Training/Bench9122004.wmv

a couple other dudes before me... I am the last dude on the vid...

4 boards raw (wrist wraps only)
515x3
545x0

weights look a little weird cause the last 45s aren't as big around as the other 45s (look almost like 35s)

i was dropping it on to the boards a little hard, but I was a little jacked up (too much gatorade I think) - I will work on controlling the decent a little more next time...

hate how arching makes your stomach look all huge...

You think you would have been good for 525 or 535? I know that with board work, when I have done it, that 5-10 more than your last attempt can crush you. Why the 30 pound jump? :chomp:

BlondBomber said:
You think you would have been good for 525 or 535? I know that with board work, when I have done it, that 5-10 more than your last attempt can crush you. Why the 30 pound jump? :chomp:
I haven't really done 4 boards previous... mostly I have concentrated on 3s and lockouts....
prev 3 bd max was about 475...
prev lockout (2-3 in) max was 605x3, 675xmoved it about an inch and a half...

I smoked 485 with the 4s, and 515 was pretty easy, so I was just playing it by ear... next time I hit 4 boards I will probably try to hit 525x3, 535x3, 545x3.... I hear what you are saying tho bro... now that I have a better idea of where they are at, I will be able to dial it in a bit more...

W8lifterchick-
LOL - my buddy makes the vids - I really have no control over what goes in there... I think he was refering to the fact that everyone else pretty much did a light day and I went in to crush it (last week before off week)

Good strength bor...i think mare was supposed to be mere lol

Thanks for the props bros

Top Bottom