Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bluking Cycle

BillyBigFella

Hello guys question for the more experience guys. What's your thoughts on a cycle of Test e or Even Sust 250 with D-bol orals in with it @ 10 weeks at 250mg x2 at 500mg aweek.?

And what PCT would need to be put in place before even starting:?

PCT: Nolvadex.?
PCT: Clomid 50/50/25/25.?

P.s with the Sust what are the body reactions if you was to have issues with it as I no its made up of 4 different compounds,

Research...............

Hello guys question for the more experience guys. What's your thoughts on a cycle of Test e or Even Sust 250 with D-bol orals in with it @ 10 weeks at 250mg x2 at 500mg aweek.?

P.s with the Sust what are the body reactions if you was to have issues with it as I no its made up of 4 different compounds,

10 weeks of test is a good choice for a first cycle.

sust has different esters but its all the same compound...test.

run the test E if you can get it.

what are your stats ? more info means you can get better advice....

Only reason I would run test e over sust is because sust can give some people bad PIP which can be off putting if not used to it

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Research...............

If its your first cycle then i would suggest just going with test e... its just better to start with the simplest types of compounds to assess your bodies reaction... your pct is horrible... I will lay out the full cycle for you because you don't have any ancillaries listed and you definitely need some guidance here...

1-10 test e 350-500 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 n2guard
5-12 HcGenerate ES

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Nolva and Clomid are outdated shit. A left over thinking from guesswork of the 1990's.

Today there are better, natural alternatives with no side effects. Look into UNLEASHED (from Mr Supps). POST CYCLE (from protein factory) and BRIDGE (from needtobuildmuscle). You'll recover better, quicker and without the nasty sides of clomid or nolva.

I've been at this a long time. Been bodybuilding for over 40 years. Involved with steroids for the last 20 years and have worked with some of the innovative pioneers of steroid use. I've used clomid and nolva. The natural way works much better as it has for everyone of my clients who've used it.

Research...............

read this bro. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...new-formula-out-buy-2-get-1-free-1257863.html its a must on every PCT. please don't run 2 drugs together like that. you will feel like shit

If its your first cycle then i would suggest just going with test e... its just better to start with the simplest types of compounds to assess your bodies reaction... your pct is horrible... I will lay out the full cycle for you because you don't have any ancillaries listed and you definitely need some guidance here...

1-10 test e 350-500 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 n2guard
5-12 HcGenerate ES

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Do I need to worry about bloating.?

If your diet is good you shouldnt bloat.. aromasin will help control that as well

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom