Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blue dianabol

i had lots of those blue hearts they were awesome, but after looking at your bottle and tabs i would say no good.

those look like a bottle of smartie candy def not dianabol. the bottle also looks like a re-labled aleve medicine bottle from walmart

I see... It was scelled when I bought and lab is from Canada. Is the sulfuric acid test really working? I will try it if it does... Any astuce to know if it's legit& thanks

Hi, I bought dianabol few days ago. It's blue and round. Can someone tell me if it's legit please. Thankx . It's 100 tabs/10 mg.

http://i39.tinypic.com/zj9cuq.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2078idf.jpg

They are under dosed but they are real. I know the lab. It's funny how people can tell 'it's not real" based on what the bottle or pill looks like. What a fucking joke.

If they are from 'that' lab they are for real. Not dosed properly though but dbol none the less.

I love the word " under dosed" please post lab results to back this up? in regards to the look and the bottle these days means nothing. with all that happeend " many" are buying from or strating one off labs. these are not like the "days" when the bottle and lot number ruled now its trust the person than use if not than dont. i have seen many "new" labs that you will never see on the boards as many hold this to themselves. trust is big these days bottom line period.

I love the word " under dosed" please post lab results to back this up? in regards to the look and the bottle these days means nothing. with all that happeend " many" are buying from or strating one off labs. these are not like the "days" when the bottle and lot number ruled now its trust the person than use if not than dont. i have seen many "new" labs that you will never see on the boards as many hold this to themselves. trust is big these days bottom line period.

So if you step on a nail and says= "It fucking hurts" you need a doctor to tell you with a chart that yes in fact it does hurt before you feel the pain ? Give me a fucking break. 20 years of juicing I know what is what and what isn't and these days most UGL ISN'T.

The onus is on them to post lab results that they are dosing the pills properly. And I will tell you 99% of the UGL are just bozos filling caps or pumping pills from the pill press they bought off the ex mdma dealer. You make it sound like 'underdosed" is a farout concept when it's the norm these days.

Top Bottom