Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blue Balls! Is it the Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightemup82

By now i'm sure everyone here knows and has experienced a case of blue balls..I was wondering has anyone experienced blue balls while cycling? I just had a case of them out of no where. I have not gotten then since I was like 18/19. could it had been from a surge of Testosterone.

no but i've been getting cramps here and there of the muscle that you use when you try to push your piss out hard. (sounds fucked up but best way i can describe it)

b_light said:
no but i've been getting cramps here and there of the muscle that you use when you try to push your piss out hard. (sounds fucked up but best way i can describe it)
That sounds like youre prostate.thats nothin to be messin with. might want to take some prostate support.

I know its the muscle, everything is cramping up on me, legs, calves espically. Taurines taking care of it. And i'm horny as a mother fucker so believe you me i rub one out. :p

hcg will be here tomorrow and good thing because my balls are starting to shrink. i'm gonna start off with 500 iu EOD, i haven't noticed any estrogen sides so far so i think i should be fine.

b_light said:
HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - will be here tomorrow and good thing because my balls are starting to shrink. i'm gonna start off with 500 iu EOD, i haven't noticed any estrogen sides so far so i think i should be fine.

I was wondering because if i were to run H.CG ED, EOD etc. at anyting over 250 iu my balls honestly feel like they have swollen up (in a good, healthy libido kinda way) and i can come, literally, twice the amount as usual. and doing so offers considerably more "relief". I usually only need 250 iu E4-5 days to maintain my normal size and function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom