Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blown away by Need2Slin

I've been using it before breakfast and dinner two caps but might try 1 cap before breakfast and lunch Jd two before dinner

Need2slin is my favorite supplement of any kind for good reason. It works, and works very well! Its a staple of mine year round, no matter if I'm cutting fat, building muscle, or whatever. It makes all your goals more achievable ;)

Need2Slin is a staple on or off cycle for me...365 days a year. Your cycle looks very promising...Gear is the only thing missing taking that baby to awesomeness!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Thanks MA I'm following your cycle log that baby looks intense and amazing I was awestruck

Thanks...and will be a pleasure to have you along bro! I have 7-8 bottles of Gear ready for the cycle, that is how much I stand behind it! It has been almost 3 months since I have been able to get my hands on it...not going to run out on cycle that is for sure!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

That's awesome I want to grab gear but my fiancé has been watching package after package come in (she almost signed for my liquid clomid that would have been bad) I swear if I buy one more thing she gonna kill me.

That's awesome I want to grab gear but my fiancé has been watching package after package come in (she almost signed for my liquid clomid that would have been bad) I swear if I buy one more thing she gonna kill me.

Yeah, I know what you mean...my N2 Bulk just came in the mail today, my wife was like "that is a package everyday this week"...but she knows everything...she supports me 1000%, no secrets...no lies bro!

My Girl knows everything I'm taking though she thinks forma is stupid though I can't wait o see ow it perform as a test base on this cycle. I just keep he liquid clomid under raps cause to her ,if it's liquid then it's a steroid and she's not cool with that. O easier o keep it to myself.

Top Bottom