Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blown away by Need2Slin

mstiles87

First off I have to say I am completely blown away by Need2's product line it is absolutely amazing. My only regret is I just discovered their products at the end of july and beast and Katana are on the way out.

I am going to be starting a Hella/Katana cycle at the end of the month, and I have a proper one set up thanks to Dylans help.

I stumbled upon the NTBM actual store here in MA on my way to a meeting one day and the guys were helpful, and its where i picked up my Katana, and Need2slin,

I am holding off on starting the Cycle until the end of the month, but after reading all the great reviews I had to start the Need2Slin I couldnt wait. (I picked up extras to make sure I run it trhough cycle and pct as well)

All I have to say about it is WOW. It is my second week on Need2Slin and I feel great. I feel way more energized in the gym, i feel pumped all day long with high energy levels, and I am not sure if anyone else experiences this but i feel like I can eat more often.

I try to space my meals throughout the day, but i work in sales, so between constantly being on the road traveling and meetings eating at the optimum time can be difficult, but i feel like the Need2 is helping me get the most out of my food, my lifts have gotten stronger, and i feel a hell of a lot denser.

I just have to say i love this product

It's actually not a bad idea to start the need2slin early, sometimes you can experience slight bloat the first few days or so. Not everyone existences this (I don't, for instance), but in case you do, it'll be done by the time you start Katana and can give that bad ass product it's time to shine. :)

I haven't tried gear yet I her good things but I've dumped a lot of money into this upcoming stack

2 bottles go hcgenerate to run from beginning through pct
3 bottles of katana for a 6 week cycle
1 bottle helladrol
1 bottle cell cycle assist. Started a preload with it worst farts ever
2 bottles need2slin to run all the wayt through pct but the way it's been treating me I'll probably run it all year. Considering my job I feel it's helping me get the most out of what I can cram in a day

Pct
Chemical need clomid
Forged pct
Unleashed
Forma ( running third week cycle through pct)

This does not include protein, bcaa, or my food costs
So while I want to try gear cause I have heard nothing but good things. I have already spent a lot on this cycle and my fiancé is wondering why I ordered so much stuff online and didn't pay for stuff for the wedding lol

I was curious bout how people dose it mostly I've ben using he rec dos 2 caps 30 min before meals 2x a day before breakfast and the gym ( I eat immediately after) but I see some people doing Before all three major meals.

1 cap 3x a day is fine and will make it last longer

Save taking 2 pills at once for a carb heavy meal

Top Bottom