Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork says test levels normal... bummed

split endz said:
Still would like to hear feedback on Dostinex or Deprenyl. Anyone ?
<<<<<<<<
Try www.buy-dostinex.com.

Buy the generic cabergoline, Cabaser (same substance, much cheaper). You will thank me after your second pill! Others agree?

Search for Dostinex threads to learn more. There are many as of late.

Good luck!

split endz said:
jcam, yes on avodart, before that propecia for 1 year. Tricky subject though. My hair is important to me (& all the chicks dig it). About 2 yrs ago I tried some Biotest products (andro sol spray, & tribex 500), after a week or so, I started feeling some results in strength, plus I felt great, you know, that feeling of well being. I thought "this is cool", then my hair started shedding big time, lost quite a bit in crown & frontal lobes. I made the decision at that time that I would rather keep my hair than supplement with something that would make me lose it, so I quit the test precursors & got on propecia. Propecia has filled my hair in nicely & I have kept what I had. You do have me wondering now about my DHT levels, they are probably low, but like I said, my hair is vip to me. Thanks for replies. If I read this post, I would ask for pics too, sorry, not a pic kind of guy... don't take them, don't know how to post them. Still would like to hear feedback on Dostinex or Deprenyl. Anyone ?
ps. viking, thanks, I am considering that option.
I hear ya bro. I have the classic receding hairline and getting thinner and thinner. I took Propecia for almost a year but chose to finally give it up. My sex drive was zero while on it. In addition not only was the drive low but the ability to perform was limited as well. It took me months to get back to maybe somewhere near normal in libido. In addition I read that Propecia is limited in its success with stopping receding hairline. It and virtually all the other hair solution are typcially for the crown area of the head. Given that fact it makes me wonder if receding hairline is really driven by DHT?? Perhaps its solely genetic? I would really like to hear some thoughts on this as the only thing keeping me from ongoing test hrt right now is the hair thing and the fact I dont want to take propecia.

Damn... didn't expect all the neg. comments on avodart. Cmon, I know there are some guys on here that are on avodart ... where's junk ? I switched from propecia to avodart because I know it blocks more dht & thought that would be even better for the locks. Guys, thanks for the advice on the topical stuff, but my hair is to my ass & I don't think I want to go thru that every day. I may try the dostinex thing to boost sex drive, everyone here seems to love it. My only fear is that I would over-supress prolactin, since I have never taken any AAS that would boost prolactin levels. Any all natural guys here on dostinex ?

Top Bottom