Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Bloodwork - Plunky, Digi and other know it alls

billfred

New member
Get in here

Let me know what you want to see.

My Test was 686 and my free test was 15.

Talk to this old nig.
 
What the fuck are you babbling about
 
I thought those test levels were pretty high for an old man. Wonder why my dick is not more excitable?
 
my creatinine was high - but rest of kidney work was ok.

Vitamin D - was rock bottom low.

DHEA was in line to the higher end.
 
I mean, your free t could be higher. It's toward the low side. Could start taking Nettle Root Extract and see what happens. Get SHBG levels checked first so you have a reference though.
 
Total test looks really good, especially for your age.

I'm not enough of an unbound test guru to comment. I'll learn more, but I've been doing the research for my own needs anyway.
 
Total test looks really good, especially for your age.

I'm not enough of an unbound test guru to comment. I'll learn more, but I've been doing the research for my own needs anyway.

so you think there is something out there that will activate the test that is in the system or will the HGH do that?

I hate to take Test when there is already enough there naturally.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ceo
Your free t is low, hence the reason you act like a total faggot. Get on some roids ASAP before you strat growing bitch titties
 
so you think there is something out there that will activate the test that is in the system or will the HGH do that?

I hate to take Test when there is already enough there naturally.

I mean, your free t could be higher. It's toward the low side. Could start taking Nettle Root Extract and see what happens.

Get SHBG And E2 down.

Last time I had SHBG tested it was like 16 I think? Go to that calculator page I posted and plug in your numbers. Then change your 42 SHBG to 16 and recalc. % of Free T will go from <2 to >3.

Use an AI to get your E2 down also. Just have to play with dosing and keep testing it to get to a comfortable level. Too low and your joints will hurt, too high and you're a bitch. :)
 
Top Bottom