I thought those test levels were pretty high for an old man. Wonder why my dick is not more excitable?
you have teh geigh
what was SHBG? Albumin? Estradiol?
Total test looks really good, especially for your age.
I'm not enough of an unbound test guru to comment. I'll learn more, but I've been doing the research for my own needs anyway.
Get in here
Let me know what you want to see.
My Test was 686 and my free test was 15.
Talk to this old nig.
so you think there is something out there that will activate the test that is in the system or will the HGH do that?
I hate to take Test when there is already enough there naturally.
I mean, your free t could be higher. It's toward the low side. Could start taking Nettle Root Extract and see what happens.
Your free t is low, hence the reason you act like a total faggot. Get on some roids ASAP before you strat growing bitch titties
686 is not a very good credit score. I expect more outta you
I thought those test levels were pretty high for an old man. Wonder why my dick is not more excitable?
ED is a poor mans stress test. How's ur heart?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














