Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodtest : fake tren?

jsneak

Hello guys,

I've just received my bloodtest this morning and I was worrying about something.
I began my tren A/test P cycle 2 weeks ago at 100mg tren ED/40mg test ED.
I'm on T3 since 2 months at 75mcg/ED.

I was surprised reading my bloodtest today because of a few things that are illogical to me.

First, my testosterone is higher than at my last cycle (where I was on 80mg test P/ED).

Second, my oestrogen are way too elevated. I wasn't using an AI as I keep test on a low dose (only proviron at 50mg/day). It's even higher than my last cycle (80mg test P/ED). I am bloated with water and my left nipple hurts a little.

Third, my T4/T3 are too low and the doc told me I was suffering from hypothyroidism. Shouldn't my T3 be through the roof with 75mcg/ED?

Finally, I retain a lot of water and look disgusting. My diet is low carb, 2200 kcal ON and 1800 kcal OFF, I don't take high sodium foods and I supplement with potassium. I gained lot of pounds since the beginning of my cure, and I'm pretty sure it's all fat. That makes me really disappointed, even depressed sometimes because my diet is clean and I do cardio each day on a empty stomach, but still gain weight (I'm on cutting period).

So I was asking myself, could it possibly be testosterone instead of trenbolone?
Or have you guys another clue for me?

Thanks you for your help bros!

Top Bottom