Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work - 1277 test lvl...high cholesterol

I have a test from 6 months ago when I was never on steroids. My liver function was perfect and my bad cholestrol was around 160. So I know for a fact this cycle is elevating the levels.

My biggest concern is the test level because I never had my test levels checked.

I seem to be making great gains so I guess ill see how the rest of the cycle goes.

Your test level is not at all that high for someone on cycle. The rest isn't great, but no horrible. I wish ON GUARD was out,. It'd help. In the meantime, I wouldn't stay on for too long.

Also, your sig says "free testosterone" is the only thing that matters. Mine showed to be over 400 and that was only 2 weeks into cycle......?

Also, your sig says "free testosterone" is the only thing that matters. Mine showed to be over 400 and that was only 2 weeks into cycle......?

Yeah, your free T is pretty good. What does only being into the cycle 2 weeks have to do with it? The esters peak after a few hours.

^^lol good stuff.

Yeah high total testosterone doesn't mean anything if you don't have enough free. My test for example was pretty high natural at around 1000 but was still having a hard time growing before my last cycle. I realized my free t was pretty low in comparison to the total. I guess it was being bound up or something.

The first pic of you with a beer in your hand is classic dood.. haha

Hahaha yea I competed in powerlifting in college then got into the whole drinking thing. I was out of control. I then finally decided time to make a turnaround. It's been 2 months since I even had a sip.

Bodybuilding is a much better hobby then booze :-D

Top Bottom