Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloat vs fat

CSB

Because of the switch to bulking, and the addition of anadrol , have put on massive weight over the last week, which i certainly put down to mostly water which i dont mind, wont say i am not a bit concerned as well lol how do you differentiate between putting on fat vs excessive water retention ?

i will say dropping shakes for real food this time round i cant believe how difficult it is to consume 3500 cal a day of clean food , currently eat every 2 hours (roughly 420 - 450g pro a day 250 g carbs 100g fats give or take)

i am struggling with digestion which is adding to my stress , but have been given some good advice in another thread which i am going to put to good use and see how it helps.

i am still continuing cardio at 3 x 30 min sessions a week

Because of the switch to bulking, and the addition of anadrol , have put on massive weight over the last week, which i certainly put down to mostly water which i dont mind, wont say i am not a bit concerned as well lol how do you differentiate between putting on fat vs excessive water retention ?

i will say dropping shakes for real food this time round i cant believe how difficult it is to consume 3500 cal a day of clean food , currently eat every 2 hours (roughly 420 - 450g pro a day 250 g carbs 100g fats give or take)

i am struggling with digestion which is adding to my stress , but have been given some good advice in another thread which i am going to put to good use and see how it helps.

i am still continuing cardio at 3 x 30 min sessions a week

watch your bp. If it's high at rest, then it may be dangerously high at the bottom of a heavy squat. If you're on anadrol you should have something like nolvadex ready to go. Anadrol aromatizes like mad.

hi, i have noticed spike in bp usually round mid afternnon i can feel the signs, i have arimedex and nolva on hand if need be thankfully

i will say dropping shakes for real food this time round i cant believe how difficult it is to consume 3500 cal a day of clean food

try this- 3 times a day, morning before breakfast, afternoon, and right before bed, make this shake in the blender.

cup and a half to 2 cups of oats
2-3 cups of milk
scoop of whey or casein
handful of unsalted peanuts

that will get you 3000 clean cals a day right there. better than any "mass gain" powder thats loaded with sugar.

try this- 3 times a day, morning before breakfast, afternoon, and right before bed, make this shake in the blender.

cup and a half to 2 cups of oats
2-3 cups of milk
scoop of whey or casein
handful of unsalted peanuts

that will get you 3000 clean cals a day right there. better than any "mass gain" powder thats loaded with sugar.

sounds great will def give it a try ,maybe just 1-2 a day should bump my calories nicely to 4500 :D

What are your primary goals?

3,500 calories really isn't that much man...easy stuff! If you want to be big and strong...bloated is a great way to start.

What are your primary goals?

3,500 calories really isn't that much man...easy stuff! If you want to be big and strong...bloated is a great way to start.

i dont mind bloated at all, this week seems much improved and i think i bloated excessivly because my digestive system was playing catch up the first week or 2 of bulk. calories are now closer to 4000 with the addition of half a gallon of milk.

goals is as much size as possible right now, i seem to have actually lost bodyfat now, as i shed some water over the past 3 days , i am defiantly lower than when i started the cycle

i have stalled now the past few days, if i dont start gaining again by weekend i will up calories a further 500 to 4500 and so on. ?

Top Bottom