Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blackhead help

jenscats5 said:
The problem I have with my nose is I have a very thin layer of skin covering my nose which prevents squeezing the blackheads out and the strips don't take them all out either. Even when I exfoliate, the layer doesn't come off. Very annoying....

Everyone has skin on their nose!!!!! you probably have tight (small) pores, which can make it more difficult for the extaction of these pesky little "buildups" but I can tell you that pore strips are not a good thing for you to be using BUT you can get them taken care of by an aesthetician - you may just need a peel to remove all the dead skin - sometimes regular exfoliating doesn't do the trick - believe me I have worked on some people and have had to use a 25% glycolic peel just to help break the surface - and also depending on where you live can make it worse (take florida for example - the more sun you get - the more dead skin you have on your face - the less oil comes out - the more the pores get plugged up - the harder they are to get out) so thats it - take it how you will - any more questions just ask!!!!

boushee said:
Everyone has skin on their nose!!!!! you probably have tight (small) pores, which can make it more difficult for the extaction of these pesky little "buildups" but I can tell you that pore strips are not a good thing for you to be using BUT you can get them taken care of by an aesthetician - you may just need a peel to remove all the dead skin - sometimes regular exfoliating doesn't do the trick - believe me I have worked on some people and have had to use a 25% glycolic peel just to help break the surface - and also depending on where you live can make it worse (take florida for example - the more sun you get - the more dead skin you have on your face - the less oil comes out - the more the pores get plugged up - the harder they are to get out) so thats it - take it how you will - any more questions just ask!!!!

Hey thanks!! :) Yes, I know that everyone has skin on their nose!! LOL :p But you know when you get a sunburn & peel that very thin layer comes off?? Well, that "layer" blocks my pores in my nose so the pesky, annoying things won't come off & exfoliating doesn't work.

Is there anything I can use at home? I just got laid off from work & don't want to spend the money for a facial....Although this place I've been to before has a $130 massage + facial special that is calling my name, but I'm resisting!! :verygood:

SublimeZM said:
i posed this here because women are pretty and know alot about being pretty.

so my question is, i have blackehads on my nose and i cant get them out very easy...whats the best way to remove and controll blackheads

check the ingredients list on any acne meds you use for something called triclosan. it's an antibacterial that actually clogs pores and gives you blackheads (don't ask me why the hell they still put it in acne stuff), so avoid it. i use a daily blackhead scrub (by neutrogena, works well), but i still get them on my nose from time to time, so i just squeeze the little bastards out and rinse the are with plain cold water. i know it's not good to squeeze, but it doesn't leave a mark on me and if i want the little fuckers out, i'm gonna get them out, so...

Top Bottom