Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Black Sabbath

moved to music forum oh wait your a mod lololol
 
chesty said:
One of the best songs is Heaven and Hell!
got that right
sing me a song,you're a singer
do me a wrong you're a wrong
you're a bringer of evil
one of the best tunes ever
 
GrandMaster said:
dont u have a 14yr old to bang? :D

she's legal!

funny story...when I was sleeping next to her one night I blurted out "she's legal" it was so weird...she was confused as hell haha.
 
I have many memories of just being stoned out of my mind listening to Electric Funeral...and wanting mexican food.
 
Too many good Sabbath albums and songs to list. Personally, I don't think Sabotage gets enough credit for being one of the most evil Sabbath albums ever. If it wasn't for Supertzar and Am I Going Insane the entire album would be pure evil. I swear it is the only album in my collection that makes me want to go rape nuns and burn down churches, and the stuff I listen to isn't exactly mellow. If I want to get fired up and feel extremely evil and destructive, in goes Sabotage and out goes reality.

If I ever go on a wild, carnage filled shooting rampage littered with death and destruction, Sabotage would be the only album I'd listen to while slaughtering innocent people and I'd carry no remorse with that album guiding me.

Yes, it is evil. Listen with caution.
 
Top Bottom