Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bizarre Cyclist Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro...you are a cyclist in training and you want to use all those mass gaining compounds? Why are you looking past var or primo? Even just test alone? How about epo?

Chirst, even creatine may be a good start. Lance starts the season at 180 and ends up in the 150's by the end of the tour.

I am not sure you have done your research. with the stuff you have listed you are going to bloat and blow up like aballoon....i am almost ready to call B.S. on this thread.

Plus you posted "Wt: 180 (ideal weight, 170ish)" - IDEAL WEIGHT 170.

So what are you trying to accomplish? You said "You like the look" but you don't want to gain weight, 170 is ideal (which is 10lbs LESS), but you want to ADD compounds to your cycle.

What is your GOAL?

Bro...you are a cyclist in training and you want to use all those mass gaining compounds? Why are you looking past var or primo? Even just test alone? How about epo?

Chirst, even creatine may be a good start. Lance starts the season at 180 and ends up in the 150's by the end of the tour.

I am not sure you have done your research. with the stuff you have listed you are going to bloat and blow up like aballoon....i am almost ready to call B.S. on this thread.

I'm not a competition cyclist and as I stated I'm also interested in the cosmetic outcome of the gear.

That said, once my upper physique is where i want it, I will try this (I haven't planned the cycle in detail yet)

EPO
EQ
HGH

EPO
EQ
HGH

$.02

Terrible mix. EPO should only be done with VERY close blood monitoring. HGH takes a super long time to see effects. You would probably get better results with a simple Eq/Test mix and it would be wayyyy cheaper and easier.

$.02

Terrible mix. EPO should only be done with VERY close blood monitoring. HGH takes a super long time to see effects. You would probably get better results with a simple Eq/Test mix and it would be wayyyy cheaper and easier.

How about test e, primo and eq? with anavar during the last four weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom