Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bizarre Cyclist Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dicio

Ok the lowdown:

This is my second cycle. First cycle was 12wks full on Test E with 3 week PCT of Clomi.

Wt: 180 (ideal weight, 170ish)
Ht: 6'2
Yrs Lifting: 2.5 (I do most calisthenics due to time constraints, but I also lift weights twice a week. Heavy on the core muscle groups as well.)
BF: 12%
Calorie Intake: Depends on the day. My diet consist mostly of brown rice, Red Mills Steel Cut Oatmeal, Tuna Pasta (Tuna, Wheat Languini, Blackbeans, Corn, Diced Tomatoes with low sodium) and Slim Fast.
Water retention: none thusfar
Prone to gyno?: No.
Sports I'm training for: Cycling (need those quads to look like a warship) I ride between 3-6 hours a day.

My deal:

I've been 250mg Test E for 8 weeks with the intent of running a 12 week cycle. I'm not trying to get massive, just firm muscles and in a short period of time (well, shorter than without steroids).

Here's my question. Can I extend this cycle to 20 weeks?

1-8: 250mg Test E
9-20: 500mg Test
9-20: 300mg Deca
16-20: Winny 50mg ed. (and at least 100mg Deca)
23: Clomid 50mg ed
24-26: Clomid 25mg ed

I could switch the deca with something a little more hardening (that's primarily why I'm here so feel free to advise on something for endurance/low sides), but I will definitely pin 100mg Deca while on winny to counter the joint problems. Should I up the Test E? My body handles it really well.

I know the cons of a post-12week cycle and I'm willing to take the risk. I'll be taking a three month break before my next cycle.

Ok, now eat me alive.

I'm not trying to get massive, just firm muscles and in a short period of time.
Your goal above does not match your question. Why add compounds if you just want firm muscles? Makes no sense. At 26, 6'2" and only 180, not sure why you are even on a cycle if you just want firm muscles.

And slim fast????

hmmmmm.. tough one here. consider the fact that after your cycle you will crash and your bicycling will suffer obviously. are you gonna take a few months off from competition? if so then run test 250mg per week for 10 weeks. thats all i would do. and add hcg to your PCT. start running it week 6 into your PCT. it will help your time, but after your cycle your time will get worse. thats the trick thing.

if you are year round then steroids may not be your best option at your age IMO. your test levels are probably very good. might just want to work on your leg strength. deadlifts, squats, etc.

as you get older then i would give you different advice.

Thanks for the responses guys.

I should have mentioned it sooner, but my test levels aren't on par with my comrades. I lifted clean for a year with almost no gains. After 8 weeks on test e I noticed a ten-fold improvement.

A second thing, I'm also in it for the cosmetics. I just don't want my biceps to outmeasure my waist. Is a 20 week cycle too pointless? Will I still continue to see gains? Would tapering down in the last two weeks of Test and Deca (cut it by half) help any with my performance afterwards?

Truth betold, I feel (and have been told) that I have a test or HGH deficiency, but I can't afford to have it checked and I wouldn't even know where to begin.

And PS, I'm not year round as far as lifting goes. Cycling I do to clear the mind and keep the weight off. Lifting is what I do to ensure I have the core strength to hold a steady cadence and look good to the ladies.

Your goal above does not match your question. Why add compounds if you just want firm muscles? Makes no sense. At 26, 6'2" and only 180, not sure why you are even on a cycle if you just want firm muscles.

And slim fast????

For lazy days, and while far and few between, I do have em.

Apparently I had a link in my last post and the entire 1,000 word thing was lost.

Diet:
Morning: Fat Free Yogurt (Great Value), Bagel w/ Peanut Butter, Banana
Day long snacks: Almonds, Raisins, Carrots
Brunch: Slim Fast
Lunch: Salad, light dressing if any.
Lupper(?): Turkey, Chicken Sandwich or Slim Fast
Supper: Spaghetti, Tuna Pasta with Black Beans, Corn, Wheat Languini, Diced Tomatoes (low sodium)
Just before bed: Half cup of Red's Mill Steel Cut Oatmeal with half a scoop of Body Fortress Super Whey Chocolate (for flavor)

Now if only I had some EPO or eq, I'd be set.

Slim Fast info I found (Credit to Ted B at cyclingforums):

FYI: The purpose of consuming high glycemic index sugars after cycling is to *intentionally* trigger an immediate, strong insulin response.

Why is this?

Insulin is essential in replenishing muscle glycogen. The stronger the insulin response, the more efficient the glycogen replenishment process. The window of opportunity here is a short period of time. If there is any time at all you should consume high glycemic index sugars, it is immediately after glycogen depleting exercise. There are numerous scientific studies that demonstrate this. Additionally, a ratio of 4:1 high glycemic index sugars to protein allows for the uptake of protein without slowing the rate of gastric emptying, and FWIW, good ole Slim Fast happens to contain this ratio of high glycemic index sugars to dairy protein (efficient protein).

This is why even if you find it yucky, pricey, or whatever, Slim Fast is indeed a decent recovery drink, even if by coincidence

Also, I've read a lot about HCG and I can't seem to find a definitive answer as to what exactly it does and how to tell if I need it. Is it something you take as a precautionary measure or should I look for certain symptoms before I take it?

Also, I've read a lot about HCG and I can't seem to find a definitive answer as to what exactly it does and how to tell if I need it. Is it something you take as a precautionary measure or should I look for certain symptoms before I take it?

hcg will get ur nuts working again and stimulate your testosterone. no you need to take it my friend, it will make your landing so much softer.

Thats a terrible cycle for a cyclist,Deca <Test will give you so much mass you will not be able to compete with all that extra weight.
Winnie will dry those joints out,your best bet would be 250 Test,HGH,EQ for endurance.Then you can run it 20 weeks

Apparently I had a link in my last post and the entire 1,000 word thing was lost.

Diet:
Morning: Fat Free Yogurt (Great Value), Bagel w/ Peanut Butter, Banana
Day long snacks: Almonds, Raisins, Carrots
Brunch: Slim Fast
Lunch: Salad, light dressing if any.
Lupper(?): Turkey, Chicken Sandwich or Slim Fast
Supper: Spaghetti, Tuna Pasta with Black Beans, Corn, Wheat Languini, Diced Tomatoes (low sodium)
Just before bed: Half cup of Red's Mill Steel Cut Oatmeal with half a scoop of Body Fortress Super Whey Chocolate (for flavor)

Now if only I had some EPO or eq, I'd be set.

Slim Fast info I found (Credit to Ted B at cyclingforums):
1) Do your macros and calories above, and you will have YOUR answer (hint: You aren't eating NEAR enough)
2) Throw the slim fast away. Now. If you think slim fast is a good post work out, you have a TON or research to do before you start using AAS (but you already are...)

Go over to the diet section, that is ALL that you need right now.

PS - to assume you have low test is a BIG mistake - you could have a problem, and cycling test and AAS might just cause you more problems (such as never coming back in PCT).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom